Episode 4

Katsuki's P.O.V

I'm up on the podium after just having fought icy-hot for the UA sports festival. I didn't want to win that way! I wanted to prove that I was strong enough. But that stupid candy cane was just looking down on me and not using his damned fire quirk!

The teachers had put me in a muzzle and these things that covered my entire hands, they had also tied me to the back of a post, like I was some sort of threat to their lives.

I started to panic, my eyes slowly filling with tears. I kept thinking back to that time in middle school when I had gotten attacked by that sludge monster. The way it held me captive. The way it wouldn't let me breathe. The way I felt like I was about to pass out at any second. It all felt so similar.

All might came up to me and started to try and put the meddle around my neck. I looked up at him, basically pleading that he would let me go. He started right into my eyes and took off the muzzle. I felt so incredibly grateful at that moment. But that feeling went away when he shoved the meddle in my mouth, then left, telling me to calm down.

I couldn't believe it, the number one hero, my idol, just completely ignored my cry for help. I started to shake around even more, trying to break free from the chains. But it was no use. I started to cry and eventually I began to hyperventilate. I felt sick to my stomach. But I held the urge to scream in. As soon as I was free from that podium, I ran. I ran to the bathroom and attempted to calm my self down.

And suddenly,

I woke up.

My breathing started to get heavier as I thought back to that dreaded day. I attempted to distract myself, looking at random things in the room I was in. My eyes wondered to the alarm clock in my room.

3:56 am

I looked at it then I tried to concentrate on some breathing exercises that we had learnt in primary school.

After many attempts, (that lasted about an hour) I finally calmed down. I looked back at the clock only to see that it was now 4:42. I sighed and I knew that I wasn't going to back to sleep. Neither did I want too, to be honest.
I picked my phone up and went onto Instagram. I was curious to see if anyone else was awake. I was surprised that someone was. Not too surprised at who it was though. Pikachu. I went on to our conversation and typed a message that said,

"Oi, what the hell are you doing awake, you senseless moron?"

I hesitated over the send button until I just decided to hit send and not dwell on it anymore. It took like 10 seconds for the idiot to reply.

"Oh! Hey Bakubro!"
"And I was just awake doing homework"
"It's so hard!!"

"The one we got Last week that's due today?"

"That's the one!"

"Why the hell are you doing it now?"

"Because! I couldn't be bothered to do it during the week so I'm doing it now!"
"And Kiri didn't do it either! So we were on call basically having a MELTDOWN, but then he fell asleep"

"You're both absolute morons"

"well, what about you?"

"WHAT!?"

"No,no,no,no,no,no,no, not like that! I swear!"
"I mean, how come you're awake?