Happy Birthday!

^
Not my art! Credits to the rightful owners

•Heyoo! So, I've decided to write a small piece for the celebration of Bakugo's birthday! It won't have anything to do with the story and will be quite short. That being said, I hope you enjoy it!•

Katsuki's P.O.V

At the moment it's 10 o'clock (way past my bed time) but I'm still sitting on the roof, breathing in the cold air while listening to quiet music and lying down, watching the stars. I pick out a few constellations and lightly smile at the memories of the day. Everything was insane (as always), but it was fun nonetheless. I got to spend time with my friends, I've spoken to my parents a little and I'm going over tomorrow for my birthday. I wouldn't ever tell them, but I miss them. Me and my moms fighting, my dad trying to calm us down, and then us listening cause he's the only soft spot in both us (that they know of). I feel a light tear trickle down my cheek as I remember all the memories from my childhood up to now. It's nothing important as to why I was crying, it's just me realising I'm not a kid anymore. I'm training to become a hero and im not even half way through. It will be amazing though, the journey. All of my friends will grow and so will I. And then, we'll become heroes. We'll be off, doing our own thing. Possibly only seeing each other on the news or high school reunions. I'll miss those idiots, but they'll be fine, I'm sure.

I check the time and it's 11:59. Wow, thinking really does pass the time. I sit up by the wall and pick up my phone. The sky's cloudy but you can see the moon poking through. I look back and the time is now 12 o'clock. Happy birthday to me. Then, my phone starts blowing up with messages from my classmates all wishing me a happy birthday. And at once,

I smile