Episode 20

Katsuki's P.O.V

What are you meant to do during a hug?

Like, do you hug em back? Stand there awkwardly? Push the person off, run and hope for the best? I really don't know

I stand there for a second or two before going to put my arms around Kaminari. Apparently that made him think I was comfortable enough for him to put his head in my shoulder and hug me tighter (if that was even possible)

"Are you eating?" He asked me

"What?"

"Bakugo, I can feel your ribs."

"So?"

"That's not healthy"

"Well I'm perfectly healthy, so leave it"

"You're coming back to the cafeteria with me and eating something, no arguments"

"Why-"

"Ah, I said no arguments"

"Fine then, but can you let me go now?"

"No, your comfortable"

"I'm not a duvet! Leave me alone"

"Then unwrap your arms around me"

"...no"

"Then I'll stay here."

"Do whatever" I say as I put my head between his neck and shoulder.

I don't think he was expecting that.

"You can cry, you know?"

"I'm not weak. I'm not going to cry"

"It's not weak. It's good for you."

"It's weak.."

"It isn't, Bakugo. You can trust me, ok? I won't tell anyone or make fun of you for feeling an emotion. Get it?"

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why?"

"Why wouldn't you make fun of me? Why wouldn't you laugh?"

"Bakugo. I'm gonna say this once so listen carefully, ok?"

I nod

"You're one of my closest friends who's clearly having a hard time right now. I would never, nor would anyone else, make fun of you for expressing an emotion. So please. Don't worry about the uniform. Cry if you want to. You don't have to be alone. Ok?"

At the final few words I couldn't take it. I started crying my eyes out into to this idiots shoulder. Do I not have any self control?

All these thoughts running around in my head makes me cry even more which makes more thoughts come to me and its like a never ending cycle.

Denki doesn't do much except rub my back which I'm grateful for. He's not intruding or overstaying his welcome. He's there to give me company. Maybe having him know wouldn't be so bad after all.

A few minutes pass and I finally calm myself down enough and push myself off of Kaminari.

"Dude?"

I stay silent because I feel like if I talk I might end up bursting out crying again and I really don't have the energy for that.

"You don't have to talk if you don't want to. But later, will you be comfortable sharing whats going on?"

I take a deep breathe and say yes.

"Great. Do you want me to come to your house later?"

I nod once again.

"Ok! We should head to lunch now. If you want to though, we could stay here for a bit? Maybe so you can calm down a bit more?"