[35] Senior Prom, Again.

The waterdrops stuck to the glass door of their shower, only being interrupted by a hand that left a mark just in the middle.

Alice tried to hold onto something, as her legs were about to give out with how good she was feeling. FP pushed her roughly into the tile wall, but still careful enough not to hurt her. His hands slid over her body possessively, as if he wanted to leave little marks all over just so he could claim her body as his.

His naked body was tightly pressed against her own, almost leaving no room to breathe. She tugged on the wet curls in his neck, while his tongue glided over her throat, shooting the skin where he had just created little love bites.

She moaned silently, making FP smile against her skin. It appeared as if she couldn't talk anymore, and he was not done with her by a long shot.

"You okay, babe?" FP groaned against her skin, one hand slipping to her butt to grasp it roughly.

Alice met his eyes and smirked at him, out of breath, but still smug. He was a beautiful vision. His deep brown eyes filled with love and lust, the water streaming over his naked body and the evidence of his arousal pressing against her thigh.

It was no dream anymore. She took him into her hand and stroke so teasingly slow that he groaned deeply, trying not to curse her for not giving him more. However, FP loved this game with her.

"You know what happens when you tease me." He whispered, a wicked smile on his face.

"Oh? Then what is that?" Alice giggled, knowing perfectly well that he would show her.

Without much of a warning, he gripped her thighs and hoisted her up, before positioning her against the wall. He smirked at her with so much pride, love and adoration that she couldn't help but think about how much she loved the man that was holding her.

But she didn't have much time to think about all the years she had to live without his love, when he teased her with his fingers just long enough before sliding into her, ever so carefully.

He loved looking directly in her eyes when he filled her up, speaking an unspoken language with her. It was him saying that he would be the only one to be like this with her, that from now on he'd be the only one to make her toes curl.

And when she whispered encouraging words in his ear, to tell him to go deeper, harder, or tender and slow, he would admit that he was completely under her spell. Anyway she wanted him, she would get.

He had missed out on eighteen years with her, and he'd spend the remaining years until the end of their lives to be all she wished. Because he loved her more than anything, with his mind, body and soul.

**

A brush glided through her hair for one more time, just as she was about to finish fixing her hair. It was still wet and a little curly, but she didn't bother blowdrying it. She was way too tired for that.

She was about to turn around, when she noticed FP looking at her. He was leaning against the wall, still fully naked, his body almost dry.

"What?" Alice giggled as she looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Just thinking of how beautiful you are." He said, before taking a step into her direction to glide his hands around her waist from behind her, pushing her naked body against his chest.

"Hmm, are you now?" She hummed happily, lacing her fingers with his to rest on her abdomen.

"Uh-huh. I still can't believe we're together." FP pressed sweet little kisses on her neck and shoulder, making her smile even brighter.