Chapter 24

Karina POV

I haven't been to the magcon house in months, I've talked to Shawn on the phone a few times and I hang with Nash and matt all the time still, but it's not the same anymore. Maddie and Taylor are celebrating their 7 month anniversary tonight. Zack is still all secretive about whom he is "dating" but I'm happy for him that he found someone. I don't know what happened with Jenna and jack G. Social media has been all over me I have 209k followers on twitter 705.3k on vine and 813.2k on Instagram. They only follow me because I'm friends with magcon and post pics with them. I haven't been the most liked person either, after me and Cameron broke up it got out I cheated on Shawn with Cameron. But thankfully "someone" leaked Cameron cheated on me with a fan. I'm about 4 months clean since my attempt at suicide. I'm proud of myself and happy. It's May, one more month I tell myself every day when I wake up for school. Thank god next year I will be a senior.

Taylor invited me to the Magcon house so Maddie wouldn't be alone (Maddie hates being at the house without me because it's a house full of boys she use to have hug crushes on) they usually spend their time at my house or Maddie's. So being the great boyfriend he is, he invited me over for the night.

To be honest I'm so scared to go to the boy's house because I haven't really been over there in a while like I was saying. As I was thinking to myself there was a knock on my front door, I jump down the stairs and open the door to see violet in tears?

I look at my phone at the time '12:23' being the good person I am

"Why are you here?" I question her

"Help me" she wines grabbing me by the arm pulling me outside

"What's wrong?!" I state to her

She tries to catch her breath "I...I...I'm sorry I was the one Cameron cheated on with" she sobs

"What!?" anger boils inside me

"No please listen to me Karina, I need help"

"Why would I help you" I scowl

"Because daisy is saying she wants to kill herself, she showed me her scars I came to you because you're the only one I know who can help her" did she really mean it? she takes a deep breath in and continues " I'm so sorry for the way I have treated you all these years, I'm such a bitch and I know it, when I heard you cut for the first time I though you cut cause of me and it made me feel powerful, don't ask why I'm a horrible person, I would bully you because I knew you were scared of me. but when I heard you tried to kill yourself a few months ago I thought long and hard of the way I had been treating you, had I been so horrible it drove you to take away your life?"

"No it was the drama with the boys that pushed me over the edge" I interrupt her

"Yeah, I started to get jealous that all these famous boys like you that I took advantage of daisy, my own sister to get to them, Cameron came onto me and in that moment I thought I had beat you at a game I didn't even know we were playing. I did have sex with him but he told me after that he only did it so I would leave you alone, and that is what I did" she sniffles "you seem pretty happy"

"I am right now" I smile

"Please come help me with daisy you're the only one who can relate to her" she begs me

"Ok let's go" I say closing the door

Btw I was all ready to go over to the magcon house; I'm not in my pj's or whatever

As we got into her car I looked at my phone it was now 12:39 I had to be at the magcon house by 3

"What happened to daisy that made her like this?" I ask violet