Chapter 6

I forgot to say that in this story Shawn is a junior but does homeschooling like the other guys and Karina,Maddie are juniors and this story is taking place around August so they will start school soon. Cam Bryant graduated. The rest of the boys r seniors. Nikki xxx

Shawn's POV
After that kiss I couldn't stop thinking about Karina. Even The thought of her makes me smile. I can't believe I just kissed her. I tweeted about her I hope she knows it's about her and not someone else.

"Hey wait up." Taylor said running towards me

"Yeah" I said slowing down

"What's up with you and Karina." He said elbowing me in the shoulder

"I'm not sure yet we are gonna hang out and see"

"Dude I think I'm falling for her friend Maddie I don't what to say it but if you can kiss the one your falling for and I'm scared to even talk to her?! Bro my game is so off"

We both started to laugh as we arrived at the spot. Cam came running to me as soon as we got back

"Yo is she ok?" Cameron said

"Yeah I think we are gonna hang out soon" I said blushing

"Did she say anything about me?"

"No why?"

"No reason" he was hiding something

"Ok well I think we should start heading back" Taylor said to everyone

As we piled in the car I texted Karina 'good night beautiful💕'
I didn't get a response so I think she was already asleep.

When me and the boys got home I just wanted to go to sleep so I could hang out with Karina tomorrow.

___

I'm so nervous.

It's been 2 weeks since I ran into Karina at her spot. Since then I have taken her on a double date with Taylor and Maddie, then last weekend I took her bowling. This is out third date. I scared because I'm taking her to a nice restaurant in Beverly Hills. And the third date is usually 3rd base... Sex.

I mean i know this horrible I'm still a Virgin and a famous star. I should have by now I have made out but the farthest I gone is with my ex girlfriend sophomore year all we did was hand-jobs and i fingered her once but I was so embarrassed to do that again. So yeah.

I told Karina I would pick her up at 6 and it's 5:40 it takes about 10 minutes to get to Karina's with the traffic this time a day.

I texted Karina I was leaving

She reopened "#x c'mon Shawn"
Me: I'm not driving yet
Karina: oh ok see you soon
Me:#x
Karina: lol

Karina's POV
ok so this is me and shawn third date. I kept asking Maddie if I was too slutty in this dress. All these stupid questions, I was so nervous.

"MADDIE where is my makeup" I walk out of my bathroom to see my makeup bag on my bed

"C'mon Maddie put my stuff back"

"Sorry bæ I got hungry" she shouted from downstairs

I curled my long blonde hair and fishtailed the sides. I did simple makeup foundation blush but a little bit thicker eyeliner with a wing, finishing it off with mascara and a small line of gold eye shadow. I went into my room to put on my black wedges. I sat down and put my shoes on. When I looked in the mirror I wore a black dress that ended about my knees. It was sleeveless that covered the front of my chest, but had a triangle shape opening in the back.