Chapter 28

Karina POV

About 5 minutes later maddie was knocking on my door.

"What's wrong tell me!" Maddie says barging into my house

I give her the signal face 'shut up' and she cools it.

"Hey maddie, we just got dinner want to stay?" I say

"Sure" she smiles at me

"Boys can you get all the food out for us. We'll be right back" I say sweetly to Matt and nash then, drag maddie into my room.

As soon as the door shuts. I tell maddie what I heard.

"So I overhead nash on the phone with shawn about at 'surprise' for me. Aprently shawn is coming home on Saturday"

"Ok that doesn't seem so bad" she says a little confused

"but there is a catch"

I wait a few seconds before I tell her for the suspicion to soak in.

"What tell me!"

"Well nash kept saying 'she is in a new chapter in her life. You can't just like swoop in and take her back' or something like that"

"Wait are you saying shawn wants to get back to togther with you?!"

The door swings open. We both jump at the sight of nash in the doorway hoping he didn't just heard what we were talking about.

"Are you guys coming, the food is starting cold?" He said to us as if he had heard nothing. Thank god

Maddie just smiles and walks out the bedroom towards the kitchen. As I go to leave the bedroom nash stops me with his arm across the door frame.

"So you heard the conversation?" He said to me very calm making sure to not make eye contact

I felt my cheeks heat up. "What? No I was talking to maddie about a tv show"

"Look Karina you weren't suppost to know but since you over heard. Shawn is coming home Saturday" he paused

"Yeah?" I said trying to encourage him to keep talking

"Maybe you want to come pick him up with me?"

All I wanted to hear was what shawn really said over the phone

"Oh uh, sure"

I smile and push past him to the kitchen where maddie was already eating and Matt had both my plate and his set out.

I walk over to him and give him a simple kiss

"Thanks for the food" grab my plate and sit down with maddie.

*Saturday*

I woke up with Matts arms wrapped around me. I look over at the clock it's 9:13 am. Nash and I are picking shawn up at 11. So I should get ready.

I swiftly move out of bed without waking him up.

I take a shower and put on black skinny jeans with a dark blue sweater and a white infinity scarf with my combat boots. I leave my long blonde hair natural. Mostly cause I'm too lazy to curl it and I don't want shawn to think I'm trying to hard.

I put on mascrea and a simple winged eyeliner. Then apply foundation and blush covering my blemishes. Making me look naturally flawless.

I give myself a confident smile in the mirror and walk out the door. I walk back into my room. Matt is somewhat awake staring at me as I put togther my purse. (Put stuff I need for the day in it)

"And where is my beautiful girlfriend off to?" He says in a morning voice

Shit should I tell him what we are doing? I can't lie to him.

I walk over to him and lay down beside him

"Me and nash are going to pick up shawn from the airport"

Before he can react I kiss him passionately. The kiss turns in to a makeout session. It's starts to get heated and Matt rolls on top of me. I pull away catching my breath.

"Ok that is a great way to start the morning off but, we should get going" I say getting up off the bed fixing my hair.

"Love you" he yells as I grab my purse and leave the room

"Love you too" I smile and lean back into the door frame to tell him

I walk to the kitchen to find Nash eating a bowl of fruity pebbles

"Hey you ready to go?!" I say grabbing a water and granola bar from the cabinets

"Yup let's go" he says shoveling down the last of his cereal and putting it in the sink

We take nashes car to LAX.

The airport is crowded. God I forgot how much I hate airports.

We have been sitting hear for about 20 minutes until we finally see a tall muscular brown head looking frantically for someone in the crowd

"SHAWN!" Nash yells waving his hand towards us

Shawn spots us and makes his way through the swarm of people.

Him and nash hug. Then his eyes land on me

"Wow Karina what's it been like 5 months?!" He sayings looking at me up and down

"Yeah" I say kind of awkwardly

We both smile and each other and he hugs me. Since I didn't have my heels on, he towered over me.

"Ok I'm hungry let's eat!" Shawn says as we begin to walk to Nash's car.

While we are walking girls start to run up to shawn. They seemed to be coming from every direction as we left the building and got closer to the parking lot. Security finally got with the program and escorted the three of us to our car.

I haven't been mobed in years is all I could think of. I started to giggle at myself

"What's so funny?" Shawn say making eye contact with me

"Just there were so many screaming teeanage girls. I haven't been around that in years"

"Yeah you get use to it" he says and we get into the car.

Nash and shawn decied to stop at Taco Bell. We all got out of the car and began to walk inside when when an arm tugged me back.

"Shawn what's up?" I say a little confused while we both watch nash walk inside the resturant

"Look I know I haven't seen or talked to you in 5 months but can we talk about the night?"

My eyes widened in shock

"I told you we can't talk about it. It was a mistake. I love Matt now"

"I know but I miss you" he says softly

It's been way to long guys. But I'm so excited for the last few chapters!!! What happend 5 months ago. Oooo did she cheat again? Love you all! Thank you so freakinh much for 7k read you all beautiful and amazing

Insta, twitter >> funky2118

Nikki xxx