Chapter 23

Karina POV

"What are you doing here" Zack said shoving more Takis in his mouth

"What are you doing at our spot" Taylor said back

"This is my spot" I correct him

"Well the gang is here" Shawn says looking down at his shoes making circles in the dirt.

"Great, Zack let's go somewhere else so we don't bug the guys" I say in a rude tone

I knew Shawn knew how much this spot meant to me and he had the nerve to keep coming here and same with Cameron. This just made me so pissed they would keep coming here after our encounter after magcon and still when I dated Shawn, now Cameron.

I get up and push past Shawn and Taylor with Zack following close behind.

"Karina wait" Shawn tries to tell me as I disappear into the trees

As approach the ending of the woods I encounter the rest of the guys (Cameron, Nash, Matt, Carter, Bryant, Jack and Jack) getting blankets and coolers out of the cars. I angry walk right past them until something grabs my arm; I am tugged back a little and turn around to see Cameron.

"Hey Karina what are you doing here" he says with a smile but then realizes I am very upset "what's wrong" he worriedly exclaims

"I think you know" I remark and yank my arm away

I start to walk back when Shawn runs up In front of me blocking the way to the main road and touches my shoulder and I get a beating headache and the memories of the pool party when Cameron grabbed me like that and I denied he missed me, then went about to be happy with Shawn. I grabbed my head and fell on my ass.

Everyone comes rushing over to me. I feel the present of everyone around me. I just sit on the ground with my eyes squeezed shut and my hands on my head. I open my eyes and see Shawn on his knees, in my face. I wrap my arms around him giving him a tight hug. He was surprised at first but then embraced the hug. When I let go of the hug only Cameron, Zack, Nash, and Matt are around. Zack helps me off the ground.

"Oh my gods are you okay?!" Cameron says immediately embracing me into another hug when I stand up.

I pull away remembering I'm mad at him

"Fine, Zack c'mon we got to get home"

Cameron's face looks sad, but at that point I really didn't care. They all stood there as I walked away, until an arm grabbed my waist pulling me back. I smile assuming its Cameron realizing he made me sad and saw my actions, I was crying out for him to help me. I turn around to see Shawn. Cameron had his back to me walking back to the spot with Nash. He was in my face; I could feel his breath on my lips. I was waiting for someone to pull us apart because this was wrong in so many ways, yet felt so right. Instead of matt snapping us back into reality he just shouts to Zack.

"Yo Zack come help me carry this stuff" with a wink to me. Did he want me to be with Shawn? Or Cameron?

Now it was just Shawn and I tangled in each other's arms.

"Come here" Shawn says grabbing my hand pulling me into the woods so we weren't in the street. I lean against tree.

"What was that?" Shawn says in a concerned tone "I've never seen you like this"

"What are you talking about?"

"Karina your look so unhappy" he pauses "we all see it, why do you stay with him, cam doesn't treat you right"

"No he doesn't, why would I... I..." choking back tears I continue "give up all we had for this shit of a relationship"

Shawn puts his arm around me seeing if I wanted a hug; I wrap my hands around his torso and buried my face in his shoulder to soften the sounds of my sobs. He kisses my forehead and just holds me.