Chapter 22

Karina POV
I woke up with tear stained face. I felt light headed after the dream I had. I looked at the clock to see it was 8:30 in the morning. Why do I always wake up so early on the weekends. It was the first Saturday starting winter break. My mom grew up Jewish so we don't "celebrate" Christmas, I mean I usually just go over to maddie's house and hang with her. But this year I had a boyfriend, I didn't really know what that meant cause Cameron hadn't even asked me to join him, we will see where the week takes us.

Zack is suppost to be staying over Saturday through Monday night, his parents are out of town and they don't trust him home alone (I wouldn't either)

I went downstairs to find my mom past out on the couch. It felt like one of those movie moment where I take her shoes off and put a blanket on her.

I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone off my nightstand to see I had a text from Zack sent at 3:06 in the morning I read
'hey my parents leave at 8 in the morning to catch their flight, I probs won't b up till noon and I will come over then night bitch'
I laughed at his text and decied to get in the shower.

after my shower i put on tights and a black long sleeve shirt and a gray scard because it was cold then added my coat(picture of her in the outfit minus the stilettos above) i went to the bathroom and applied macrea and eyeliner with a wing, and foundation.

over Thanksgiving break i found a job at our local café owned by one of my mothers many mysterious men. his name was John but he was a nice man just lonley. he gave me a job as a waitress it paid pretty well(i mean for a first job as a waitress) i spent most of my time at the café as a kid with maddie, sierra, and cameron.

i went down stairs to see an empty couch, she must have gone in her room. i assumed that she would be passed out for awhile, since i acually had money i deiced to go wake up zack and go eat at the Cafè. i grabbed my purse, then i put on some black vans and was out the door with my moms car keys.

When I arrived at zack a house I got the spare key from underneath the welcome mat. The house was spotless and clean. It was quiet for once. I walked into zacks room and saw Zack passed out with all the covers off of him , it was really hot in his room. I walked over to him and tickled his neck, he flinched a little "zack wake up" I whisper to him. He doesn't even do anything no movement. then I got an idea. I got put my phone and ran into his bathroom and got shaving cream, i touched the vine app and faced the camera towards him. I put the cream in my hand "ZACK WAKE UP" I screamed and his eyes shot open as I smacked him right in the cheek. he shot straight up in his bed as I laughed my ass off at his reaction on repeat. I clicked post and captioned it 'I told him to wake up , but he wouldn't. Maybe this is why I have no friends'

"What the hell Karina?!" Zack said as he whipped some of the cream off his face

"It was funny zack, you know you love me"

"No not anymore" he said and crossed his arms making a pouty face like a 5 year old

"I'll buy you food" I held the 'ood' longer to let him know I was bribing him with food

"Ahh I can't resist it's food that's not fair" he giggles

"get your shit and lets go eat some food" i say in excitement getting up off his bed

zack gets up and goes into the bathroom, i hear the shower start and decied to lay down his bed. my eyes felt heavy, maybe i could close my eyes just for a second

"no please stop"

his hands were cold but his breath was hot on my neck

"i love you lets just do it"

"your drunk get off of me"

he still kisses my neck, i try to push him off but he is too strong. i struggle alot he wont stop, he kept going , no one was coming to save me this time. i start to cry as his hand slide down my back

"cameron please stop"

"KARINA" i am shaken awake by a wet haired zack in just a towel. zack was pretty buff for what he eats, he is one of those hot gay guys you wouldnt know is till you talk to him.

"What?" I questioned him

"You were screaming in your sleep" he wiped my cheek "your crying"

I sit up and wipe the rest of the tears off my face.

"What were you dreaming about?" He asked me

I panicked. I didn't know what the dream ment and even though it was just a dream it still scard me shitless, it might happend again.

"I dreamed that I tripped and fell off a cliff. I must have had like a reaction" I was quick to respond

"Oh we'll let me put some clothes on and we can go" he said going to his closet to get clothes

As we arrived at the café I walked up to the counter where I saw my co-worker, Kylie.

"Hey Kylie" I smiled at her

"Hey usual booth" she asked me while Zack stood behind on his phone.

"Yeah" we followed her to the corner booth (you can tell it's like her thing, corner booths)

I sat down across from Zack, I was on the left.

"What you you guys like to drink?" Kylie asked us

"I'll have a coke" I smile at her

"And I'll have a sprite" zack responds

"Ok you want to order now" she questioned us after writing down our drink orders

"Sure I'll have the usual" i say

Me and Kylie had become close we went to the same school and worked at the same café she was a very sweet person.

Zack the continued and ordered a burger, may I remind you it like 11 in the morning and it's breakfast time.

When we finished and I paid for our food, we decied to go back to my house.
When we arrived back at me house it was only 12 in the afternoon and it was sunny, Zack and I decided to go to me and Cameron's special spot. I had to leave my mom her car because she was awake and going to work at the office later in the day. Zack and I finally arrived at the spot, I walked and sat down on the rock and faced the city it was beautiful. zack sat on the grass to my right as he ate Takis. We just enjoyed the view when we heard laughter. I whip my head around to see taylor and shawn walking towards us. Oh god

"What are you guys doing here?" Zack says shoving Takis in his mouth

We all just stared at each other as more voices and people continued to emerge from the woods.

All I could think now was, are you kidding me right now.

Sooo sorry I'm trying to find a good end to this story. And yes it's approaching. But I have already started writting another fanfic about Harry styles.

I MET TAYLOR CANIFF TODAY. It was freaking amazing. I waited 12 hours to see him.

Twitter insta>> funky2118
Contact me or comment if u want to see something happen in my story or have an idea. (:

Nikki xxx