Chapter 9

Shawn's POV
When I got back from dropping Karina off at her house I couldn't stop thinking about her. This new side of her I've seen, I liked it I had to admit.
I walked in the door to be ambushed by Nash and Matt asking me questions about me and Karina.

Nash came all up on me and put his chest against mine "bruh" he he said stepping away.

"What's up with you and Karina?" Matt said wiggling his eyebrow.

Cameron was nowhere In sight

"Nothing much, just don't tell anyone about what you walked into, we want to keep the PDA Lowkey" I said pushing my way through them entering the TV room.

"Hey boy" carter said from the couch.

"Sup" Aaron said

The rest of the guys just sat there on Their phones (Bryant, jack & jack, taylor) still no cameron.

"Hey where's cam?" I ask the guys

"Uh I'm not sure he said he was going out a little after you left with Karina" Matt responded

"Oh ok" I said.

Why am I worried. He is fine. Right?

_______________
Karina's POV
It's 7am. The first day of school. I saw shawn a few days ago when we went to his house.
I just got out of the shower, I put my hair up In a towel. I walked to my room to get dressed. I decied to wear the shirt nash have gave me a while back. It was a picture of him with a double chin cropped onto the girl emoji with her hand up, and of course black skinny jeans.

I walks back into the bathroom and took my hair out of the towel to put it in a ponytail. I applied my everyday makeup.

When I finished I heard a honk from outside signaling maddie was here to take us to school. Yikes.

I ran into my room and grabbed my book bag and white vans, with my phone in my back pocket that buzzed.

As I jumped down the stairs my mom was on the couch. We haven't talked that much after the fight about shawn.

"Have a great first day, honey" she said turning around.

"I hope so" and gave a fake smile.

"Love you" she said as I slammed the door.

I hopped into maddie's white BMW.

"Hey bæ" maddie said as we did our secert handshake.

"Let's go before I regert not being homeschool" I said as she stepped on the gas.

After we parked at school we walked to our lockers that were conveniently next to each other, thank you last names!

When we reached our lockers I discovered our friends waiting for us.
"Maddie! Karina!" Our GBF (gay best friend) Zack said running and smashing us into a group hug.

"We missed you too Zack", he said as he let us go.

"Let me see your schelules" our other friend Sierra (I mentioned her before)

"We all have lunch 4th pierod!!" Witch meet our group who included Maddie, me, Zack, Sierra, Jenna, and marina.

You know who maddie is of course. Sierra is one of my close friends since the beginning
I love her to death we just aren't as close as me and maddie. Zack is my favorite person he isn't afraid to speak his mind and is so outgoing, oh and gay but we don't care. Jenna is so crazy and fun to be around she is pretty cool. Then marina is quiet and smart but she was such a fangirl like me, we would freak out togther about anything in the fandom she was so sweet.