Chapter 2

Karina's POV

"Maddie we have been standing here forever!" I said as my legs began to go num.

"ahhh I know" she said tapping her foot.

Then we heard screaming, and of course we started screaming.

We kept looking for why we were screaming, then we saw them.

They looked like gods sent down from above. They were so beautiful.

A man I'm guessing was Bart got on the micrope and announced "ok girls you will get a signature and a picture with the boys" he pointed to the guys and said "say hi guys" and as all the boys waved I just couldn't keep my eyes off shawn. but What caught my eye was taylor caniff staring at a girl but I couldn't put my finger on who.

Maddie and I were the last ones in line because we are never on time, so we ended up back here.

___

We were finally next!

I looked at maddie and said "are ready?!" she couldn't even respond just a simple shake of her head. she was shaking.

I walked up to Nash, Matt, Carter and took a picture with all three of them.

"Hey beautiful how long have you been waiting in line" nash says as we take the picture

"3 hours" I say with a smile

"Zaym that's long" Matt buds in

"Haha ya"

I didn't know What to say I was talking to my idols.

After Nash, Matt, and Carter was Jack And Jack.

Whne I saw them I couldn't help but run and huge them both.

"Hey What's your name" Jack G said as we took another picture

"My names Karina, I love your guys music"

"Thanks that's means a lot karina" Jack J said.

Then I moved to Hayes, Mahogany, and Aaron.

"OMG I love your make-up!" mahogany said as she hugged me

"Haha thanks I should be saying that to you!"

"Ok ok ladies" Hayes said with a 'simmer down' hand motion

Aaron shout "SMILE"

They took the picture and mahogany gave me a twitter follow!

Taylor and Cameron were next as I walked up to them I was greeted with a hug from Taylor and a small smile from Cam.

"You Ready for a picture?" taylor said as the photo was snapped "thanks" I said as I moved on to the one and only Shawn Mendes.

"Haha I love your shirt" shawn said, his eyes glimmered.

"Oh ya thanks" oh my god I'm blowing this

"I'm sorry I'm horrible at this. You seiroulsy saved my life, so thank you" I said as I started into his eyes

"No thank you for supporting me through everything" shawn said grabbing my hand pulling me into a hug.

'Click' the camera flashed

I started to cry as I hugged shawn one last time.

"Hey beautiful why are you crying"

"Because your my world and this is the best day of my life, then to you it's just another day another girl"

"No don't say that!"

"But it's true"

"Ok we'll how about I give you my email so whenever your feeling down you can talk to me"

"I bet you say that to every fan"

I just can't help but feel broken

"No I don't! your an Amazing even thou I don't even know your name"

"Karina. karina is my name" I said wiping the tears away.

Shawn began to write his personal email on a piece of paper and put it in my hand.

"Thank you" I said

That last hug felt like time stopped. then in a split second it was over.

As I turned around I see cameron staring at me. When our eyes met he quickly looked away.

Then I walked away.

Maddies POV

Karina was infront of me as we meet all the boys.

"Hey what's your name" carter said as nash and Matt put thier arm around me for our picture.

"Maddie" I said with a smile

"Well maddie are you ready for a photo?"

'Click' the camera kinda blinded me.

"Thanks" I said to the guys as I moved on to Jack and Jack.

"Hey" they said in unison

I laughed because I couldn't help it.

"What's so funny?" jack J said

"You guys are like the same person"

"No we arent!" Jack G said

"Haha sure" I said as we took the picture.

I moved on to Hayes, Aaron, and mahogany

We all took a photo and Aaron complimented my hair.

Everyone says we look alike witch was pretty funny when he said he liked my hair.

This was my moment. Taylor was next.

Cameron left after Karina met shawn. Huh weird, I didn't mind I wasn't that big a fan of cam after all me and Karina knew him when we were younger, before he became a big star of the Internet.

When I saw taylor I started to tear. I couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry your like my life" I said kinda laughing

"Well how about I give you a follow on twitter" he said taking out his phone

"Oh my gosh yes! that would be amazing! thank you so much. I love you."

"Anytime beautiful" taylor said with a smile

I moved on to shawn who simply have me a hug.

"Hey I have to say the girl you just met Karina, your her everything."

"Well thanks ya I know she seems amazing And I really want to get to know her" shawn said with a giggle.

I walked away feeling proud of myself.

I caught up with Karina in the area.

"OH MY GOD DUDE THAT WAS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE !!" I said running to Karina

"I KNOW shawn actually knows who I am" she said tearing up.

We decided to walk to the food court to eat chipotle before the show started.