Chapter 21

Cameron POV
It's about 1:30 in the afternoon, I'm picking Karina up from school and we are going to go swimming because it's still summer weather.

It's been about a month since Karina choose me. Nash got a little upset cause she hurt shawn. Karina only missed 2 days of school because she didn't want anyone to find out about what happend that night. Only her close friends know she tried to kill herself. Shawn has spent all his time in the studio or out at a friends house when I'm home, I've only seen him like 4 times this whole month. I think he is avoiding us. Social media knows shawn and Karina broke up because of 'problems' like they always say. Karina and I haven't gone out into public on a date or whatever, at least not alone just cause Karina thinks it's to early after her and shawn broke up people might accuse her of cheating (even though she did)

We were suppost to be at her house after school but her mom is home and told her she has a bussiness meeting at the house and to stay out for awhile so I suggested we go to mine.

I get up off my bed and get my keys to go pick up karina. When Iarrive at school I sat in the parking lot so no one would notice me and assume things or ask for pictures and make a scene.

I heard the bell ring and kids started to flood out of the school front doors , I saw Karina and as she spotted me in my car she got a huge smile on her face. she began to walk towards my car when Maddie stopped her. She had a confused look on her face and then an angry expression. She gave Maddie a hug and whispered something into her ear. Maddie gave a nod and Karina continued again to walk to my car.

"Hey babe" she kissed me "what was that with Maddie?" I asked

"Oh it's just girl problems" she responded

Karina had brought what she needed in her school bag so we didnt have to disturbe her mother. We went right to my house. (magcon house)

I guided Karina into the house

"Im gonna go put my bag upstairs in your room" she says to me

"Ok I'll be in the kitchen with the boys" I respond

Karina POV

I ran upstairs to put my bag in Cameron's room when I heard singing next door, behind Shawn's door. I lean my ear against his wall to hear him better.

"I wanta go back forget that its over, painted in black and you left me alone" I could hear the truth in the lyrics "and I never knew she was sleeping next door with the kid I grew up with and U cant go back to her anymore, no more" I felt the hurt in his voice

I leaned up against the door as a tear streamed down my cheek "tell me you were happier with him but you want me to stay" when I relized the door wasnt closed completely, next thing I know I was tumbling into Shawn's room.

He quickly stops playing and looks at me.

"Were you listening to me?" Shawn spoke

I quickly pick myself up off the floor "Yeah I'm sorry I'll leave you alone" I replie looking at the floor avoiding eye contact "Your song is great"

"tRhanks" he says as I start to walk out as Shawn grabs my arm "I'm sorry don't leave"

"Why are you saying sorry I'm the one who hurt you so bad, you even wrote a song about me, i feel horrible for what I did amd now I haven't talked to the one person who saved my life not only once but twice now for probley a month now" I mutter

"Karina I just needed to to wrap my head around everything that was happenig to me. I miss you" he protested as he looks in my eyes "I know your with Cam now but I would love to be your best friend again" he smiled at me

"I'd love that too" I say and embrace him in a hug

we walk down to the kitchen together (as friends) the kitchen was filled with boys and food.

Everyone had kind of a confusion on their face due to me and shawn being together because they knew I was with cameron for the time being.

Cam was quick to respond and walk over to me and show I was his by snaking his arm around my waist.

"Hey babe are you hungry" he offered

"No I'm fine but, CAN EVERYONE LISTEN REAL QUICK" I scream above all the noise "Shawn and I just had a talk, we are going to be friends now. No awkward tension or avoiding each other anymore. I don't cut, me and my mom have become more close, I am a new and better person because of you guys so thank you to all of you I don't know what I would do without you" I announce to the boys, I sniffle a little

"Group hug" Nash yells and with that all 9 boys were squeezing the life out of me.

"We love you too Karina" Nash says

"Happy matturyday" Matt screams from within the hug as Bryant snaps a quick picture of all of us in a group hug

"Stop self promo" carter says

"Ok the blood has stop flowing through my body" I mutter from the center of the hug.

They all let go and return to what they were all doing.

I went to the fridge and got a bottle of Smart water. I walked over and sat down in between Nash and Matt. Matt was taking selfies and promoting for #happymatteryday, while Nash sat quietly texting someone I didn't get a good look at who it was all I knew was that there were hearts by the name.

I leaned over towards Nash "Ooo you gonna crush" I say in a childish voice. He quickly locks his phone so I could see anymore.

"No, just a girl I meet has been texting me" he responds

"Oh ok, tell me when your thinking about going out with a girl besides me" I replie back with a laugh. He just gives me a simple nod and gets up, Cameron comes along with a hand full of grapes and sits down next to me filling the empty seat where Nash had just been seated. I smiled to myself and thought 'look at my heathy boy eating grapes'

"What are you smiling about missy" Cameron spoke

"Nothing your just cute" I say giving him a kiss.

"Get a room you two" Carter shouts

Cameron and I just laugh and get up and walk to his room.

We enter his room, I go to get my bag so I can change into my bathing suit.

"I'll be right back" I say to Cam

I quickly go to the bathroom and change into a black bathing suit. When I walk back into his room to see a shirtless Cameron. All of a sudden my head started to pound and memories of me and shawn filled my head so quick it knocked me off balance, I was ready to hit the ground when a pair of arms caught me. I look up to see shawn. I had closed the door so Cameron never saw me. I start to cry.

"What happend, are you okay?" Shawn panicks sitting down with me on the floor infront of Cameron's door

"I-I'm fine, just Cameron reminded me of" I paused, how do I tell him Cameron reminded me of him and now I'm sitting here crying "someone that I miss and It just caught me off guard" I mumble getting up off the ground. I held a hand out and helped shawn off the ground. "Thank shawn" I say like nothing happend walking into Cameron's room quick to close the door behind me. I put my clothes back in my bag. I look at Cameron's perfect torso and his flawless abs, I hold the tears back and walk over to him. I smile at him and go up on my tipy-toes to kiss him. I choose Cameron, I'm happy with him.

Sorry for the late update. Comment something you want to see happen bc I'm wetting writers block. Recommend to your friends!
Twitter insta>> funky2118

Nikki xxx