Chapter 27

Karina POV

3 years later...

It's finally June! I have 4 more days till my sophomore year of collage ends. I'm going to UCLA, living with my boyfriend of three years; Matt. Everyone is off doing their own thing now, Maddie and Taylor are still together actually engaged, yes he finally popped the question about two month ago (they are thinking December!) Taylor started his own company online selling merchandise and skateboard crap like that. Maddie goes to school with me. Nash and matt are still best friend, Nash is single as a pringle, also living with matt and I in our two bedroom apartment. Matt, Nash, and Cameron are all becoming successful actors. Cameron and I made up the summer of my junior year going into my senior year, I mean we were best friends half our life why stop now? Carter is actually at school with Maddie and I but he is a year ahead of us, he is dating a sweet girl named Maggie (they adopted a puppy together it's pretty real) jack and jack have 2 albums out and are on a world tour at the moment, they are very popular right now. we can't forget Shawn, after the whole incident at Maddie and Taylor's dinner a few years back and he found out me and matt were dating he moved out and went on tour that summer, his debut album hit #1 on iTunes and he has become so famous. We still talk and go to dinner here and there when he is in town. Shawn is finishing up a tour he should be backing home in a week for the summer.

I'm a major in writing; I've been working on a novel, just kind of journal entries over the years when I first meet the boys and ever since then. It's like the inside scoop of what it's like dating and becoming famous all the hate and opportunities, the hard decision in life, it's not easy being connected to many celebrates I guess you would say.

I was thinking of what to write in my journal when Matt came and jumped on the couch and nuzzled his head into my neck. I could feel his hot breath hit my neck, right where I was supposed to be i though to myself. I got a shooting pain in my head and all I could think about was this should be Shawn. This always happens to me when something makes me truly happy with Matt or something I did with Shawn I do with Matt, I get this pain in my head it was really bad at first but over the years I learn to fight it. Matt has tried to get me to go to the doctors to see if there's anything wrong. But I don't feel like telling my doctor and boyfriend I have headaches because my ex is the only thing I can think about for the last three years.

"what you thinking about?' Matt says in the sweetest tone

"Nothing, just trying to write" I say closing my journal and setting it on the coffee table in front of us. I lean back into Matt's arms with the remote control in my hand flipping through channels.

"What's up roomies" Nash says walking through the front door

"Watching TV, where have you been all day?" Matt asks looking at his phone

"its a surprise!" Nash says excitedly then having a cool expression "i mean its a pretty chill surprise"

"Ok you do that" i laugh at Nash

Matt and i continue to watch a random reality show, Nash goes to his room closing the door behind him.

After about an hour of the TV show I realize I'm hungry.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Matt

"Yeah I'll go out and get us something. What do you want" he says

"Just go get Taco Bell, the usual" I smile at him

He leans down giving me a quick kiss on the lips. He grabs his keys and is out the door.

I decide to go to our room. as i walk down the hall i hear Nash talking on the phone in his room. being me i quietly listen to what he is saying through the closed door.

"Why is it a surprise though, i think they would want to know." Nash asks the person on the phone

the was a pause and i could hear my heart thumping in my chest.

"Shawn, you cant just show back up in our lives like this. we have moved on from that chapter of our lives"

what was he talking about? and to Shawn!

"you better come up with a better plan than that, what day am i picking you up from the airport?" i heard the muffle of Saturday? "Ok see you then" then footsteps towards the closed door

before i knew it i was bolting to my room and jumped onto the bed pretending i was on my phone.

"hey wheres Matt?" Nash asked me as he stepped out of his room

"getting dinner, why?" i respond

"cause i have somewhere to go Saturday and we were suppose to do something together but i have to do something i forgot about" ha i did hear the right day

"he should be back soon" i smile at Nash and turn my head down towards my phone again. as soon as Nash walks to the kitchen i dial Maddie's number.

it rings two times

"hey bae!" Maddie says

"we need to talk! come over now" and hung up the phone.

so sorry i haven't updated in a month!! i'm back though and shits going down :) love you allllllll

Nikki xxx