➳『♡4♡』

Hot field, but there is a lot of wind... You know where? In the school field. And you know what that means? It means that P.E's lessons begin.

"You two, please get the basketball in the gym equipment room. Please bring 8 balls, okay?" Mr. Rick said while pointing at me and Jay.

Why!!!

"Me?" I asked. It could be that he pointed the wrong person. Yes, right?

"Yes. You and Jay." He said, pointing at us again.

But why? Even though there was Amber standing next to me, but why were he and I appointed?

Hufftt...but it's okay, looks like it's good chance to apologize to him.

•••

Y/N and Jay walk the hallway side by side, alone. Therefore, many girls looked at them from inside the class with jealous eyes. Even though they just want to take basket ball.

"When should I say sorry to him..?" She thought.

"Hey girl, I don't know your name. At that time you just came to my desk and suddenly you scolded me. So what's your name?" He asked.

She sigh. After hearing Jay's second sentence, she felt even more guilty.

"I don't want to tell my name." Then she walked faster than him.

"Oh, okay then. No problem. But wait for me!!" Then he ran after her.
.
.
"Oh my god, why is it so dark..." Suddenly Jay spoke like that. Y/N who heard it was a little amused because it was clear that the lights were still off and had not been turned on. Plus, he seems to be a coward person according to Y/N.

"Obviously the lights are still off, not on. No wonder it's dark." She said while turning on the light. Even though the lights are dim..

Jay just laughed shyly.

"Where's the ball?? Hm..." She muttered while looking around the room.

"Hey girl! Over here!!" Jay shouted from the corner of the room.

Y/N then walked towards him.

"Where? Where is the balls?" She felt like she was cheated by him, because there is no ball at all in the corner here.

"You know...I want to know your name, and you haven't told me yet. So what's your name?" He said while pushing Y/N against the wall. And his both hands were placed on the wall. Moreover, this is in the corner, plus a room with dim lights.

"W-what the hell are you doing??!!" She pushed Jay with a light force, and Jay could still hold it. But if she pushed with full force, Jay might fall and he might get hurt. She didn't want to be like that.

"I want to know your name." He spoke and looked at her coldly.

"Oh God, why is he like this?? I can't move at all. How can i apologize to him if he's like this?" She thought.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!! This is my 4th chapter, what do you think??? I hope you like it.😊😊💕
And I'm sorry for my late update...☹😔 but I hope I can update for the next chapter asap.😉😉 Thank you💕💕💕