➳『♡21♡』

"Whatt?? Really?? I thought you hated me. And apparently, you love me too?" He said, not expecting.

Then you start telling him, "Yeah, at first when I saw you, somehow I really hated you. All the girls in that school, even Amber, they were crazy about you."

"In the past, I was very confused about why people are so crazy about you. But now, I already know why people are like that to you. They love you, and I love you." You said.

"You know? Your words is really touched me. Here, I hug you." Jay started hugging you tight. "And I'll be your boyfriend."

"Jay? I want to ask you something." You said, look up to meet his eyes. He didn't answer, he just looked into your eyes.

"What makes you love me? Even though I am a strange person and likes to get angry like crazy person. And even...I used to hate you. I still feel like I don't believe it." You said, holding back your tears.

He chuckled, "Hey...don't say that. It's okay if you used to hate me. I love you just the way you are, I don't care how you are. The most important thing is..." He looks at you deeply while stroking your head gently.

"I love you." He said.

You can not hold back your tears, you finally cry in his arms.

"I'm sorry Jay!!!" You're crying hard in his arms.

He calms you down by stroking your head and resting his chin on your head, saying, "Hey hey, it's okay. Don't cry...my girlfriend."

Hearing those last words from Jay, made you cough while you were crying. "W-what?"

But he doesn't realize it, so he invites you to take a walk by the beach to make you stop crying.
.
.
It's getting dark, you guys decide to go home. Jay drove you home first.

"Bye Y/N, see you later!!!" He wanted to speed up the car, but you stopped him. You block and stop right in front of the car.

"STOPP!!!", you said while stretching out your hand.

"HOLYCOW!! Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE??!!" He shouted from inside the car and stopped the car.

"You can't go. You have to have dinner with us. It's late at night, and you haven't eaten. Let's have dinner." You took him out of the car and led him into your house.

"Aww, there's a new couple here..Let's have dinner together." Your mother said, while preparing dinner.

"You and Jay are dating?? That's cool!!!" Your brother Taki, just go along with it. But, he is very happy to see you guys dating.

Your father just sits quietly smiling, seeing you two as a new couple...he didn't following your mother and your brother.

Then you have dinner together, and have fun together.