➳『♡5♡』

Then someone walked into the gym equipment room silently.

She was surprised to see Jay and Y/N in the corner of the room and Jay seemed to be approaching Y/N.

"You two!! Oh my God, what are you two doing there?!?!"

"Amber!! Oh God!! Finally you came..." Y/N grateful that her best friend came on time, although a little late.

"No wonder you guys took a long time, it turns out you are like this... Jay, Booboo, come on out quickly!!! Mr. Rick has been waiting for the balls from there!!!" Amber said while walking towards the place where the basketball is located.

Jay, who was still shocked by her arrival, had heard... besides his name being called by Amber, he also heard the word...Booboo.

"Oohh, so your name is Booboo? Booboo is that your name? Okay, from now on I'll call you Booboo...because that's your name." He spoke knowledgeably.

"What?! No!! That's not my name!! You don't call me that name, the only one who can call me that name is Amber." She forbade Jay to use the call.

"Oh, are you sure that's not your name?" He started teased her.

"Obviously I'm pretty sure! Because the one who has a name is me!" Y/N denied this and went over to Amber to help her get the ball onto the field.

"Hey Jay!! Help us bring this damn thing!! Don't just look at it." Amber scolded him.

And Y/N also still feels guilty for not being quick to say sorry to him.

"When should I say sorry to him? Maybe after school?" She thought.

And P.E's lessons on and on went smoothly, even though Jay kept calling Y/N as 'Booboo'.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!! I decided to update today because today my schoolwork is half done, and that's what makes me want to update today!!😆😆 But i'm sorry for writing too short, because I don't have much time😔. So thanks for reading this!! Always wait for the next chapter, OK!! Thank you💕💕💕