➳『♡44♡』

I was still chasing him without looking at the road.

And with that, I tripped over my own feet and fell.

"Ouch!" It really hurts. My knee was injured and bleeding. In addition, I also sprained my ankle, which made it difficult for me to walk.

"Y/N!" Jake chased after me and carried me slowly towards my house. "Slowly...be careful."
.
.
We were in the living room, and Jake was treating my leg. "If it hurts, tell me."

I followed his words. "Ouch! That's hurt! Please slow down." I hissed and closed my eyes due to the pain.

"Y/N," He called me. I just opened my eyes and looked at him.

He continued, "This is the last day of my dare."

"What do you mean?"

"I was given two weeks to do my dare."

I put on a confused face, "Seriously, what do you mean? And what dare? Is that dare the same as 'accident' back then?"

"No it's not." He put down the first aid and sat down next to me.

He lowered his head, "This is also one of the dares I don't want to do either.."

"Tell me. What dare?"

He looked at me, "I was given the dare to kiss you on the last day of dare. But relax! I definitely won't do that. I won't make the same mistake again. I promise."

At first I was confused and didn't believe him. But over time, I began to trust and understand him.

"But if you don't do your dare...what will be the consequences? Are there any consequences?"

He looked into my eyes, "If the consequences are severe, are you willing to help me?" I just shrugged, "Don't know...it depends on what the consequences are and what I have to do to help you."

"The result is that I will be put to death."

His answer made me laugh a little. "Haha, sorry if I laughed. But is it true? Sounds like you're just joking around." I said with a laugh in the middle.

"No I'm not. I'm not joking around. I'm serious." His face turned serious. Now, I can tell which faces are just playful and which ones are really serious.

I was embarrassed, "Oh um..i'm sorry. Okay okay, I'll help you. But what should I do for you?"

"You'll find out later."

***

Back to school again...

After 3 weeks almost a month, the news about you at school that spread widely has now died down. People are rare and no one even talks about it anymore.

Why? Because surely your boyfriend, Jay, will beat them up one by one if any of them ever talk about that again. Especially in front of you.

"Y/N!! Over here!!" Jake calls you to sit next to him.

"Oh thanks Jake. By the way, you've entered school again, has your attitude started to change for the better?"

"Of course. I just need to reflect on myself again about all my attitudes. Besides, I have also confessed my sins to the priest at church." He said with a smile.

"Wow that's great! But where's Jay? Has he come yet? It's almost the school bell, but why hasn't he come yet?" You sit next to him.

He replied, "Maybe...he's a bit late today because he's stuck in traffic or...maybe he's sick."

You sighed, and suddenly remembered the incident when he came to your house and then he just left. You feel sad.

"Are you okay?" He pats your back. You nodded in response amd smiled.

"I was just about to go to class...why is there always a scene I don't want to see." Then the person left again.