➳『♡40♡』

"Hey kids!! What are you guys doing there???" His father suddenly came out of nowhere. He's watching you guys like that.

Jay stopped what he was doing and faced his father, "Dad~ why are you coming at the wrong time???" He whined at his dad.

Then he turned back to face you, "Isn't that right, Y/N?" He smirked again.

You quickly turned on the faucet and splashed water on his face.

"Ouch! The water got into my eyes!!!"

You made it. He takes a few steps back from you so you're free. You laughed at him, "Hahahaha!! Feel the pain in your eyes!!"

He covered one eye with his hand and said, "Luckily, I love you." He muttered with a forced smile. You keep laughing at him.

His father shook his head, "Ahh kids these days are really..." He said softly with a smile, then he left the two of you there again.

"How could you do that to me!!" He tickles you which makes you laugh even harder.

"Oh my god!! Jay, please stop!!" You brought tears to your eyes from laughing.

Finally he stops and hugs you from behind. He whispers in your ear, "Want to see my childhood photo?"

You turned your head to look at his face, "Of course I want to!!"
.

.
"Woaahh, is this really you???! So cuteeee!!!!"

While in his room and looking at his childhood photos, you keep screaming in excitement.

Jay just looked at you with an exasperated smile. "Omg look at your baby photo!! You're so cute. Feel like I want to pinch your cheeks like this," You pinched both cheeks passionately. He closed his eyes in pain.

"Ouchh! Please don't be so hard! You keep hurting me today.." He pouted. But you still see him like a baby.

"Aww I'm sorry baby..You look so cute anyway." You said while stroking his cheek that you pinched earlier, then you looked at the photos again.

He smiled and looked at you again, "Why today she's really..."

"Y/N." He called you.

"I hear you calling my name~" You reply with a song.

"Y/N." He called once again.

"What?" You're still focused on the photos. Then he takes the photo you're looking at.

"Hey! That's rude!" You're upset that he's forcibly taken one of his very cute baby photos.

"I called you but you weren't looking at me. You kept staring at baby Jay." He said in an annoyed tone.

"Okay I'm sorry...but at least I answered your call." You said while trying to take back the photo in his hand.

"Give it back to me!!" You keep trying to take it, but he keeps taking it away from you.

He threw the photo on his bed.

"What the..-" You were surprised to see his behavior suddenly turned into this. You look at the photo that he threw, then look at him, then at the photo, then at him again.

When you want to talk, he suddenly pushes you against the wall...with his hands locked on either side of you, so you can't run away.

"J-jay..what are you doing..? You scared me."

He didn't answer, only raising one eyebrow. His face approached you, "You know what? What you said earlier..."

You're confused, "What I said? What's wrong with what I said earlier? Is something wrong?"

He put on a disdainful face, "Mehh, nothing's wrong. Just close your eyes."

Without your permission, he immediately pressed his lips to yours.

Shit. It was a soft and tender kiss.

At first you are surprised, but over time you start to close your eyes and enjoy that moment.

"Ahh kids these days are really...", someone said silently from behind his bedroom door.