➳『♡17♡』

When I saw Jay walked into the cafe again, I hurried back to our seats and pretended that nothing had happened. However, he saw my trembling hands while holding my drink.

"Why are your hands shaking? What happened?" He asked. "No no, it's okay. Umm, I think it's time to go home. So I'll pay for all of this." I walked to the cashier and wanted to pay the total for our order.

"So the total price is 35.3 dollars."

My eyes widened, what is this?? Why is it so expensive?? Or did I choose the wrong cafe?

Because I didn't believe the price, I asked the cashier, "Sorry, but isn't this cafe on sale? Or maybe you checked the wrong order, maybe it wasn't our order. Please check again."

"Okay...2 hot choco lattes, and 1 brownie with vanilla ice cream. Is that really your order?"

"Y-yeah, that's our order.." When I spoke, Jay had already pulled out his credit card. And I accidentally saw the color, it's a black card!! Is this real?? So crazy.

"Here, take my card." He told the cashier, but I stopped him.

"No, it belongs to him, don't take it. Just take mine." I also handed my card to the cashier.

Because the cashier was confused, and I forced her to take mine, that's why she just took mine after so long arguing.

And when me and Jay left the cafe, I didn't see Kay anymore. Maybe she's home.

[FLASHBACK END]

So yeah, that's my plan that I did. Without realizing it, the lesson was almost over, and I was very relieved...because tomorrow is summer!! Yayy!! School is off for 1 week, and everyone loves summer, who doesn't love summer?
.
.
I came home with a happy heart, because my mood is good plus tomorrow is summer, and I want to go with Amber.

"I'm home!! Hello my baby Taki!!! Uwu.., you're so cute!!" I came hugging and pinching Taki's chubby cheeks.

"Ouch, it hurts!! Stop it!! Mom!!!" He complained to mom, but she didn't hear because she was in the kitchen. Ehehehehe.

And I went to my room, and I immediately took a shower, then wanted to relax in my room to calm my brain...after a lot of schoolwork piling up.

When I was about to close my eyes, my phone was ringing.

I sungan urin flawless..
gati andamyeon, marvelous~
I sungan urin flawless..
gati andamyeon...~

That's an unknown number.

I picked up the phone, "Hello? Who's there? Who are you looking for?" And...no answer, but the person turned off the phone instead.