➳『♡38♡』

"You miss me? Aw that's so sweet~" You said as you sat beside him and smiled. "I miss you too."

"How about your head? Is it getting better now? Has the doctor rechecked your condition?" You asked him worriedly.

He replied with a smile, "Already my dear..you really care about me anyway?"

"Of course I am."

He adjusted his sleeping position. "By the way, Raemi was here earlier. Did you know that? And she said she had accompanied me since yesterday. Is that true?"

At first you were silent. But you replied, "I-I'm not really about that. But...as far as I know, I've been accompanying you since yesterday when you were brought here. But then in the morning, I said goodbye to you to go to school for a while. And here I am." You said clearly.

"Okay, I trust you." He smiled, and he kissed the back of your hand that had been holding his hand. "I love you."

***

"Hey Jake, how much longer is your dare day over?"

"I don't know...maybe about 2 weeks..?" He answered.

"Okay. I'll wait for the results."

***

After coming home from the hospital, you lie down on your bed because you are tired... after 2 days of not coming home but accompanying your boyfriend in the hospital.

"Ah finally.." You closed your eyes.

Your brother suddenly opened your room door without knocking. "Noona, I miss you!!!" He ran towards you and hugged you who was lying on the bed.

"Oh my god, Takiii. I miss you too. What's wrong??" You said while stroking his head gently.

"Noona..." He suddenly sobbed. Hearing him want to cry, you cupped his cheek immediately, "Hey, what's wrong? Why do you suddenly want to cry? You're not usually like this."

Then he continued, "I..I just heard the news about you at school. And I was very sad and shocked to see my noona being treated like that." He said with tears running down his face.

Hearing him talk like that also makes you feel sad because you are reminded of that incident and you also see your beloved brother crying worrying about you.

"I was worried about you, Y/N... I couldn't believe that Jake was the culprit either. I thought he was a good kid and pure as milk. But he's not like that."

You chuckled as you stroked his head again, "Thanks for worrying about me, Taki. Actually I don't believe that he is the culprit either. as the saying goes..there's a shrimp behind a rock."

You don't know whether he's listening to you or not, because he keeps crying when you talk. "It's okay my baby...I'm okay. Don't cry anymore okay?" You said while wiping the tears from his cheeks.

He stopped crying. With his red eyes, he looks at you. "I love you, Y/N noona.."

"I love you too my baby Taki." You replied, hugging him tightly.