➳『♡32♡』

"Jake? What are you doing here?" You asked confused. He replied, "Raemi called me to her house today. She said we will play together here. Isn't that right Raemi?"

"Yes that's right!! Three of us will play together here!!" She answered enthusiastically.

"Ok then...what game shall we play?" you ask.

"Wait here, I'll take the game box that will determine what game we should play." Raemi walked to her room to get the game box.

While waiting, you open your phone to chat with Jay. But over time it felt weird and awkward...because you felt Jake was watching you. But you don't care about that.

"Hi guys I'm back!!" Glad that Raemi came on time...a little late. Just a little.

She explained, "So.., let's do rock paper scissors. The loser will pick a card randomly in the game box. Understand?"

You both nodded, and did rock paper scissors.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!!" You and Raemi took out rocks while Jake took out scissors.

"Yay!! I'll take the game!!" He said excitedly as he put his hand in the box. Then he slowly took out his hand. He read the contents of the card, "Truth or dare. And the winner will get 100 dollars."

Yep, that's the game you guys will play.

Raemi clapped her hands, "Omg I love truth or dare. So, who wants to start first? Can I start first??"

"Of course you can." You said.

"Umm...i choose...dare! Give me a dare." She said with a smile on her face.

You gave her a dare first, "I'm giving you a dare to give me one pack of oreo, because I see there are a lot of oreos here." You smirked.

She's sulking, "Ahh~~ Not my oreooo~ I have a lot of those here because I like oreo..~ But it's ok cause this is a dare and I'm going to get that 100 dollars. I'll give it to you. Wait a sec." She goes to get the oreos.

You just laughed with joy because you finally got free oreos. Even though you intend to buy it later after coming home from her house.

Then she gave her oreo, "Here's your oreo, enjoy!!" You took it from her, "Thanks!! Who's next??"

"Me!! Me!!" Jake said excitedly as he raised his hand.

"Okay Jake, what do you want to choose? Truth or dare?" you asked. Then he answered confidently, "Of course I choose dare!! Give me your dare. From...Raemi." He listened carefully.

Then she replied, "Dare? Umm...I want you to...be Y/N's boyfriend ​for two weeks."

"WHAT?!"