➳『♡23♡』

1 hour has passed, the horror movie you watched is over. The theater lights had started to come on, which exposed Jay's face. He looked like he was really scared after watching that movie.

You laughed really loud, "HAHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!" You saw that his eyes were watering. "Omg, are you crying???"

He didn't answer, he immediately ran out of the theater. "Jay!! Wait for me!!" Then you run after him.

When you guys walk outside the theater, Jay just keeps quiet. Not speaking in a word. Then you start talking, "Jayjay, are you mad at me? Please answer me." He just shook his head.

You sighed, "Come on, let's buy some food." You took his hand, and you arrived at the food court.

"What do you want to buy? Ice cream? Candy? Popcorn? Please tell me." You asked him, but he just replied "No, I don't want anything."

You gave up on his attitude this time. You know why, it's because you took his to watch a horror movie. "Okay, let's just buy ice cream. Mmm, excuse me? Can I buy ice cream? One vanilla ice cream and one pistachio ice cream please. Thank you.."

"Okay, please wait.."

Then you invited Jay to sit in a chair nearby.

You don't say anything until your ice cream is done. "Here comes your ice cream, enjoy!!!"

"Okay, thank you..." You took the ice cream. You gave Jay the pistachio one because you know he likes pistachio ice cream.

Then you ask him again, "Jay, are you mad at me? Please tell me. I know I was wrong because I asked you to watch horror movies...and I know that you don't like scary movies. I'm sorry. But at least please talk to me a little..." You begged him.

But he seemed to ignore your words by eating his ice cream. You really feel sad and sorry for doing that to him. And without realizing it, your eyes are watering and almost have tears in your eyes.

When you talk, he's already eating his ice cream until finished. Meanwhile, yours is left a little because it's melting. Then he takes your hand. "I'm not mad at you, Y/N. But I'm still thinking about the movie earlier, which made me like this hehehehehe. I'm sorry, babe.." He stroked your head.

"No Jay, it's my fault for taking you to watch horror moviee too!!" You burst into tears. Then Jay calmed you down and pulled you into his arms saying, "It's okay Y/N, I did it all just for you."

You swear, this is an extremely rare occurrence! He became like this, you really love him.