➳『♡20♡』

Author's POV

The next day, at 1PM, you're done for get ready. Just waiting for Jay to come.

"Hufftt, where the hell is Jay? It's already late, and he haven't arrived yet." You've been waiting a long time in front of your house. It's like you've been fooled by Jay, because it's almost 1.30PM.

When you want to call Jay, suddenly you can see a black car that stops in front of your house. Then the owner of the car got out of his car.

"J-jay? Is that really you? W-why is he like...my future."

Jay only wears a sweater + long black pants, he looks really cool.

"Hello? Y/N? Why are you just gawking? Come on in, we'll go." It turns out that he had already opened the door for you, but you were just staring at him silently.

"E-eh, y-yeah yeah, I'm in." And you smile at him, then he gets in the car too.

You guys all the way are just silent, don't know what things to talk about.
.
.
Finally you arrived at your destination.

"Wow, you bring me here?? It's cool, so beautiful!!!" You said while looking at the beautiful coastal scenery.

"Yeah, just like you." He said. He takes your hand then he takes you to take a walk on the beach. You are very surprised by how he treats you, not like you used to when you were at school.

You wanted to get your hand out of his grip, but he held it. He tightened his grip even more. You're just giving up on him.

"So, what makes you want to bring me here??" You asked breaks the silence between you.

"What made me want to bring you here? It's because I wanted to confess to you. I love you, Y/N." He said, to the point.

You who heard that, your heart felt like it wanted to fall out. Automatically you immediately release the grip and hold your chest.

"What did he just say?? He loves me? Hufftt, okay...I think this is a good chance..I'll tell him too. "

"Umm, Jay...actually, I love you too." You said shyly.

___________________________________________

OMG GUYS!! Did you guys watch K-CONTACT today????!??!?!?!? THEY TOTALLY MAKE ME SO CRAZY!!! Sunoo's blonde hair, NI-KI's gray hair, I'M SO CRAZY NOW!!🤯🤯 (And actually it was a little weird when I wrote this chapter, and i don't know what I write.)