➳『♡28♡』

{•Edited•}

It's presentation day. It's your group and Jake's turn to present your work.

Jay's POV

I saw my girlfriend and Jake walk to the front of the class to show off their work.

They're not bad. I mean, the clothes they make.

Then my girlfriend started the presentation. "Okay, my name's Y/N, and he's Jake. Let's go straight to the introduction of clothes. So, the idea for this shirt pattern is Jake. Since he said he likes plaid motifs, so why not?"

"Yeah, but she's actually the one who sews. I'm just helping out a little bit. Like helping her pick up needles, threads, ruler, stuff like that." Jake said. Then my girlfriend nudged his arm lightly, "Hey, don't say that. You help a lot too, you know?"

Yea yeah, that's roughly what their presentation looks like. They look close. No I'm not jealous.

Of course I am! I'm her boyfriend!

And suddenly Raemi speak to me, "After them, we will present ours." I just nodded in response.

Y/N's POV

I returned to my seat after our presentation. Unfortunately that after me, it was Jay and Raemi's turn. I saw his face, he seems annoyed. Why? I don't know.

Their presentation...pretty good. But what I saw, I couldn't believe it.

"This is the dress I made for Raemi. She gave me the idea of ​​the shape and the motif, so we made this beautiful dress together." He looked at Raemi from top to bottom, while Raemi was circling like she was showing off her clothes.

His eyes...like focus on her face. I'm jealous, you know.

"Now do you know why I look annoyed?" Jay said to me as he returned to his seat.

I was shocked, "W-what?" He didn't respond me. Because I know, he know what I mean.
.
.
Break time has started, I wanted to go to the cafeteria, but suddenly Raemi approached my table. "Hi Y/N, do you think I'm suitable for wearing this dress?" She asked while circling around like a princess.

I smiled, "Yea! That's look great!! You look pretty!!" After she asked me, it was her turn to ask Jay. "Jay, what do you think? Do I look pretty?"

I don't know... if she's coquettish or not, because she's twirling her hair and blinking her eyes many times in front of my boyfriend.

"Like I said before.." He paused for a moment. Then Raemi said, "What do you mean by "like I said before"?"

Then he replied, "What I mean is you look pretty in that dress."

I'm...shocked. But she looked so happy when Jay complimented her. She clapped her hands in joy as she walked out of the classroom. Hmm...

"Hey, you don't want to eat? Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm already hungry~" I stood up and held his hand. He just kept quiet. Not usually.

While we were eating, Jay suddenly said, "Aren't you mad at me?" I almost choked on his question. "Sorry, but what do you mean? Why should I be mad at you?"

He explained, "About earlier when Raemi asked me. And I replied that she looked pretty."

I just laughed lightly at his statement, "Geez, Jay..of course I'm not angry with you~~ Do you want me to be angry? I'm not angry because that's the truth. You are an honest person, so you can say whatever your heart wants say."

He held my hand, "Thanks Y/N for understanding me. And you don't misunderstand me." He smiled.

And I replied with a smile, "Always..."