➳『♡35♡』

"S-so you're the culprit behind all this..?" You said. He nodded, "Yes, I'm so sorry Y/N."

You're speechless, and you finally have an idea.

Everyone is shocked to find out that the culprit is Jake. Including you. How come? His innocent, cute, and cheerful face makes people around him feel impressed by him.

But it turns out that behind all that, he is a pervert child. He had deceived many people in that incident.

In the middle of a crowded school hallway, you started to unbutton one by one the buttons of your uniform shirt...starting from the top. People around you are shocked by your current actions.

"W-what..what are you doing Y/N? Stop it.." He hoped that you would stop doing that. You replied, "I'm doing this so you can see me live without you having to record. Are you happy now?" You said while holding back your tears and continued your actions.

Jay's POV

I just came to school, I've seen a crowd in the school hallway. "What happened?" I thought. Then one of the students there told me something, "Hey, have you seen Y/N's video?"

Hearing my girlfriend's name called, I was shocked. "What video? I don't know yet." Then he showed me a video on his phone screen.

What the heck?!? What is this?!!

I've had a temper, my temper is rising. "Hey, who did it? Where are they???!" I asked the student who had shown me the video.

He stammered, "J-jake was the culprit. And t-they were t-there." His finger pointed towards the center of the hall.

I quickly ran to them. I don't care about the people around me. When I stopped for a moment about 10 meters from the crowd, from between the students there, I saw a sight I didn't want to see.

She wanted to take off her shirt in front of Jake!!

I pushed the people in my way, and when I saw his face...

"F*CK YOU!!" I punched him in the face until he fell.

Author's POV

The people around them gasped. Jay punched him until the corner of his lips bled.

"Y/N, put your clothes back on!! How dare you record all that?!? What a pervert..." Jay said, regretting his attitude that was so cute on the outside...but rotten on the inside.

Jake was still lying on the floor with his blood slightly dry on the corners of his lips, he tried to stand up saying, "B-but I already apologized to her."

"But it's not enough if you just say sorry!" His anger has increased. Now, they stared at each other...with fire blazing in their eyes.

Without further ado, Jay punched him with all his might until he fell for the second time. "This is the consequent if you do anything bad to my girlfriend!"

He kept beating Jake who was lying on the floor. Jake who was provoked by his emotions also didn't want to lose, he finally got up and started their fight.

When Jake managed to stand up, he immediately pushed Jay towards the edge of the locker, hitting him in the head…then he fell unconscious.

The people who were there were shocked when they saw Jake beat Jay. You who saw your boyfriend fell unconscious immediately approached him.

"Jay!!" You run to him and kneel next to him, "Babe are you okay?" You said while patting his cheek, hoping he would wake from his fainted.

What a surprise when you saw his head. You scream hysterically, "NOOO!!!"