➳『♡46♡』

Y/N's POV

This is what I don't like. When I'm with Jake, there must always be a clingy one among them. I whispered to Jake, "Jake, when should I help you?"

"You can do it now. You just have to follow the flow." He put his arm around my shoulder and walked over to their table.

I sat right in front of Jay, I looked at him and he looked at me...without saying a word.

Then Raemi broke the silence, "Wow!! The food looks so delicious! I'm already hungry!! Let's eat!!"

I started eating, and I saw out of the corner of my eye, he was still looking at me without saying anything.

I suddenly started to feel uncomfortable while I was eating and then someone looked at me like that.

"Why are you only looking at me? Let's eat your food too." I said. He just followed my orders and remained without uttering a word.

Yes, I'm worried about him. But..if his attitude is like this, of course I'm upset.

Author's POV

The next day...

Today was supposed to be school and not free class, but Jay didn't want to go to his class and chose to wait in the park behind the school instead.

The reason is the same as yesterday. He was lazy to see Jake's face. ...and seeing Y/N together with Jake without him.

He waited until after school time is over.

"I think, my attitude and actions yesterday with Y/N was too much..." He thought. "So I have to apologize to her today and right now."

***

After school..

"Y/N, you come with me. I'll take you to the rooftop." He holds your hand but you stop him.

"Why?" He asked.

"I-i.."

"You said you wanted to help me right? Then follow me." Then he takes you to the rooftop.

"It's pretty quiet.." You said.

You two sit next to each other on the bench. He faced you, "Look at me."

You looked at him.

He put your hair behind your ear, "You want to help me right?"

"Y-yes, but..please don't touch me." You took his hand away. He moves closer to you.

"Y/N..you know I like you right?"

"Yes, but I didn't like you back and stopped talking like that." You move back but he gets closer to you.

"S-stop acting like that. I'm leaving now." You about to leave, but he gripped your hand hard which made you sit back in the chair.

"Geez, why are you so..-"

"Sshhh" He put his index finger to your lips then moved his hand to your nape, and his free hand gripped your arm tightly which made it hard for you to move. Especially to run away.

"Don't go anywhere..." He whispers in your ear. You get a goosebumps.

He moves forward to your face, your noses are touching, your lips are only 5 cm apart, and he begins to close his eyes....