➳『♡14♡』

1 week has passed, now it's time for group 7 a.k.a Me, Jay, Amber, and Ben, to present the results of a project that we have made for 1 week.

"Okay!! Good project, good presentation, well done. Give them applause!!"

"Yayy we did it guys!!" We had fun and high-fived each other.

After that, we came home early. Today is the schedule to go home early, so Amber and I decided to go to the cafe first.

"Boo, what do you want to order?" She asked me, and I replied, "Just like you."

Finally, we ordered 1 brownie cake, and 2 warm coffee lattes...because now the weather in here is quite cold.

Because I sat facing the door while Amber had her back to the door, I saw there were 2 people who also came to this cafe. And one of those people is someone I know.

When I talked to Amber, I looked at Amber's back table. Which is where they sit.

"What are you looking at?"

Oops, looks like Amber realized I was looking the other way. When I wanted to answer her, she followed my view. She turned her body back, and she knew what I saw. Her mouth is shaped like an 'O'.

"So you just saw them??? Oh my gosh..."

I'm just silent.

"Okayy, I know...I know what's going on right now..." It's looked like she was teasing me.

"Are you jealous???" Yep. She got straight to the point. And yes, she is right. I am jealous. But why? Why I have to be jealous?

"Wait, what? Are you jealous? I've never seen you jealous like this. Just let them together...oh my God! Did you fell in love with him??? Woahh my Boo is so...woahh, really.." She seems to have run out of words.

I'm still silent.

"But are you sure it's him? With another girl?" She asked. "I don't know...just let it be." I answered.
.
.

Author's POV

Jay was sitting in class, and suddenly Y/N came to his desk and asked, "Who were you with yesterday?"

"What do you mean? Who did I go out with yesterday? You mean Kaycee? Why?" He answered with a confused look. What's wrong with her until like this? What's wrong with walking with Kay?

FLASHBACK

Amber and Y/N were talking at the cafe, "Boo, what are you looking at?" She realized that Y/N was looking the other way.

When Y/N wanted to answer her, she followed Y/N's view. She turned her body back, and she knew what Y/n saw. It's Jay and Kay. Her mouth is shaped like an 'O'. "So you just saw them??? Oh my gosh..."

End of FLASHBACK

"Kaycee? Who is she?" Y/N asked him one more time, and he said, "Woah woah woah, did you just...did you...wow this is crazy. I can't believe it." He said which confused her.

So that she doesn't get confused, he continued his words. "Okay, so...are you jealous? Don't worry, Kay is just my cousin and she already has a boyfriend."

Instead of answering, she seemed to be thinking. "Jealous? Why am I jealous?" she answered and she returned to her desk. But, Jay really know the truth...she's just lying.