➳『♡43♡』

Jay's POV

I'm feeling happy today. I don't know why..maybe because all day I was thinking about Y/N. Her face is so cute when I remember I kissed her.

In fact, I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Her shocked face, made her look cute when I saw her up close.

Today is indeed not a special day, but I deliberately wanted to bring flowers...a big bunch of flowers for her.

It's a tulip. I want to give her tulips. It sounds very simple, but this flower has a very meaningful meaning.

Tulips symbolize perfect love. Each color has its own meaning. Red tulips, especially dark red ones, are associated with true love. Purple tulips represent prosperity. Yellow tulips can symbolize joy.

I brought her red tulips. And the flowers are also very pretty. Just like Y/N, my lovely girlfriend.

"Where are you going, my son?" My dad asked.

"As usual...you know..to my girlfriend's house." I wink at my dad, then I left.

"Ahh kids these day really.." He said shaking his head.

I chuckled and I started to leave with my car.
.
.
When I arrived at her house, my initially cheerful smile suddenly faded. What I saw did not meet my expectations. It's so sad that she forgot to close the door.

What I saw was...

I saw Y/N and Jake were together in the living room, and they seemed to be joking cheerfully. And I also saw Jake hug her.

This is very annoying!!

Then I squeezed the tulips hard, and threw them down. My eyes started to tearing up, and I rushed out of there.

I'm overreacting? Of course. Because I've had too much patience!! I always have been patient when I saw them together. Even after that 'accident? I thought he was going to leave and let Jake. But...

Crang!!

I accidentally dropped a flower vase in front of her house. Which may make them also hear it because the sound is quite large. Or maybe I'll get scolded by her mother.

The big flower vase fell and shattered into pieces...just like my heart broken into pieces.

But I don't care. I still walked to my car and left the place. From inside the car window, I could see Y/N running out of the house and maybe..she was chasing my car. Chase me.

"Hey Jay!! Where are you going?? Wait for me! Why did you suddenly leave after coming to my house???" She screamed while chasing my car.

But for some reason, today I became very upset. Even I looked like I didn't care about her. So I just kept driving my car towards my house without looking at the situation.

"I'm sorry, Y/N.."

Y/N's POV

"It's from..-"

Crang!!

We both faced the source of the sound, from outside my house. I saw someone's shadow, and I immediately knew it was Jay.

So I hurriedly went outside and chased after him. "Hey Jay!! Where are you going?? Wait for me! Why did you suddenly leave after coming to my house???" I screamed so loud that maybe my neighbors could hear it.

I'm sure he must have heard, but why did he just leave me like that?