➳『♡65♡』

There's no way he'd suddenly ask me something like this.

"Uh uhm..i mean...i-i.." I don't know what to say.

Yes

or

Yes

"So what's your answer?" He asked curiously, my family was also curious.

I sighed, "Yes.." While closing my eyes and biting my lower lip.

"What? Yes for what? You didn't answer me clearly.." His smirk was like he was teasing me.

"Yes..i-i agree with you that I want to continue my relationship with you." I took my eyes off him quickly.

I don't know what will happen.

"Hey baby, look at me when you answer my question." He touched my chin and pointed at him.

He looked into my eyes deeply and he smiled at me.

"YES!! I WANT TO CONTINUE OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AGAIN. I LOVE YOU JAY PARK!!" I screamed out loud as I closed my eyes and stomped my feet on the floor.

My heart was beating fast. Like wanting to get out of my body. I think my face is flushed now…I can already feel the heat on my cheeks.

But after I spoke, no one spoke. So I opened my eyes slowly, I saw him and my family looking at me with a straight face.

"W-what?" I asked, looking at them to see why their faces were like that.

Then suddenly they burst out laughing.

What? What is so funny? Are they gone crazy? Sorry :/

"Hahaha sorry. I'm sorry, Y/N. Thank you for accepting me back as your boyfriend. I love you so much!!" He hugged me tightly and then lifted me up.

Shit. It's too embarrassing if he actually did it in front of my family. Especially with my brother. He's too small to see us :<

"Y/N," he called me. I don't want to look at him now, my face will turn red for real. "Hey baby look at me."

I finally looked at him but with my eyes closed. "Open your eyes." he said. Now I can feel his warm breath.

I slowly opened my eyes…and I could see his handsome and cute face up close. On the other hand, I can also feel his soft lips on mine.

Then he broke our kiss after 10 seconds, "I love you too, Y/N."

I'm so happy after we got back. And I'm sure he'll be happy with this too. I can see from his face.

My family cheered for our relationship.

"Yeayy finally they are back!!"
"I really ship them both!! Isn't that so dear?"
"Jay hyung, we finally made it!!"

Made it? What made it? I didn't care, the important thing is that I'm happy that Jay and I, the one I love, are back.

"I'm proud of you sis!!" Taki hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

My parents finally invited Jay over for dinner together, so we could have dinner together.

"Jay, since you are our future son-in-law, we invite you to have dinner together." My father said, which made my face flush instantly at the mention of "son-in-law"

Oh my God, why is my face getting red so easily today??

"With pleasure." He smiled sweetly.