➳『♡16♡』

Oh no, what should I answer? If I said, I was on a mission, that wouldn't be possible.

"Umm, I-i...brought you here to..." I was still thinking what the right answer would be. Why did he have to ask like that??

"To...get to know you better. We are a group, so..because we need cooperation in groups, I want us to be closer." That's my answer. He looked at me with a look of confusion and disbelief.

"Are you serious? Or are you just kidding?" His intimidating gaze began to appear.

"Y-yes, I'm serious." I said with a smile.

I'm really serious, everyone. What's wrong with making new friends?

"Okay then, fine. What do you want to know about me? ...To know me more closely?"

Hmm, what should I ask him...??

"What movie genre do you like?" That's my first question. And I thought, this will be a Q&A.

"Movie genre...I prefer mystery and romantic genres. Something like that." And he continued drinking his drink and playing with his phone.

If continue like this, it will become boring. What should I do?

I ventured into asking questions and said first, "You didn't ask back?" Luckily he looked at me and answered me. But more like not an answer.

"Me? Asking you? Boring."

What? My eyes widened and looked at him, unable to believe he would say such a thing.

"Hahahahaha, just kidding. You're cute when like that." He chuckled.

"Sorry? What did you say?"

"Nevermind. So what genre do you like?" So that's it. His turn to ask. This will really be a Q&A.

"I like action, mystery, horror, adventure films. But I don't like romantic movies. I hate that." I said while putting 1 piece of brownie and ice cream into my mouth.

And our Q&A event lasts a long time. Awhile.

"Boo, Kay gave me a message. She said she was outside the cafe to wait for me, we have something to talk about. Is that okay?" He said as he got ready, and I was still silent. Thinking.

Did he just say they had something to talk about? What will they talk about? I have to know.

"Okay, you can talk to Kay. I'll wait here while finishing this food." I said, as he nodded and exited the cafe. I let him talk to Kay, because I wanted to know what they would talk about. So I followed Jay quietly from behind, and peeked through a window that was here, and then I started listening to them talk.

"I'll prepare food, and drink. And you prepare the place. We'll do this gathering in your house"

What gathering? Let's listen together. "Okay. When will we start gathering?" Jay asked. "Family gathering starts at 7PM to 9PM. Got it?"

"Okay, I got it."

What? They say family gathering? So they are family?? Oops, I was wrong. I thought they were dating, but they're not. Omg, what should I do?? I was very embarrassed in front of Kay and Jay, because I was pretending to be close to Jay, and Kay saw me😭😭. No wonder she has an ordinary face, when I'm close to him.

Oh snap! I thought, I was crazy. I just realized that I was...jealous?!?! If I'm not jealous, why would I pretend to be close to Jay, and take Jay away from Kay?? 😭😭😭 I think I'll just going to hide.