➳『♡51♡』

I just saw the message from the notification. I shed my tears.

I sobbed.

"I miss her.." I switched to opening my cellphone gallery and pressing her photo album.

"I miss her so much." I said under my breath. I shed another tear and wiped it away.

"For what? Why am I crying and missing her? After all, she doesn't really miss me. In fact, she's happy to have broken up, and then she goes back to Jake." I turned off my cellphone and adjusted my sleeping position.

I put my phone next to me. And I started to close my eyes.

Drrtt... Drrttt... Drrttt...

"Who else is this?" Reluctantly, I took my cell phone to see who was calling at night.

My screen shows the name "Y/N is my gf♡"

It's already night and I'm too lazy to answer her call. So I decided to turn off my phone and go back to sleep.

Author's POV

You called Jay late into the night, but he didn't pick up.

"Did he really mean what he said?" You sighed. "If so, from now on, I will start to leave him."

You ended up sleeping with tears running down your cheeks.

***

2 days before Jay left this school..

"Hey Y/N, what's going on? Why do you look gloomy?" Jake tapped your shoulder and sat next to you.

You shifted away from him, "Jake please, leave me alone. I'm not feeling well."

"You're not feeling well? Let me check.." He put the back of his hand on your forehead, but you brushed it away.

His face looks sad and worried, "Y/N..what's going on? Did you experience something bad? You can tell me.." He said in a soft tone.

You sighed, "I just wanted to go to sickbay." You want to go but he holds your wrist. "Let me take you."
.
.
At sickbay, you're already asleep. And while waiting for the school bell, Jake accompanies you there.

"Y/N, what's go-"

"Don't talk to me. I'm dizzy." You're a little annoyed with him about yesterday's thing he called 'helping'. So you close your eyes and let your body rest.

"Okay then.." Just as he spoke, the school bell rang. "Oh? The bell has rung. I'll leave you here. Rest well!!" He went to class.

During class hours, you only choose to lie down on the sickbay bed..because if you sit down and you are in class, you will see Jay's face which makes you always think of him. While you're trying to forget him.

Time flies fast, now it's a break time. The students ran out of the classroom to the canteen.

The canteen and sickbay should be quite far, but you hear a bunch of noisy people in front of sickbay.

"Uh..it's so noisy!!" You feel stressed and get out of bed to close the curtains. But when you look out the window...

"J-jay? What is he doing in front of this sickbay with...girls?" you think.

"Ay girls!! Please don't make noise! ​​If you make a sound, I won't give you a hug from me.." He said with a smirk. Smirk you're not used to seeing. Like a teasing smirk on girls that made them faint.