➳『♡42♡』

You really can't believe what he just said to you.

"What..i-i..I don't know what to say.." You looked away from him and held back your tears.

You sobbed, "If you like me..then why did you do that to me?! You're so mean, Jake!"

"I know, I know. I know I'm bad, I know I'm such a bastard. But.." He grabbed your shoulders to calm you down for a moment, but you threw him away.

"Get rid of those filthy hands, you bastard!" Your tears are flowded. How can not? You're grateful that he likes you and he's honest.

But what you don't like is.. why he HAD to do that bad thing to you. An act of harassment. Maybe he was put in jail by your family..but they don't do that to him because they thought that he was young and still had to continue his schooling.

He continued, "If I don't do that, will you like me back?"

What a stupid question. You think.

You're trying to breathe normally. "Of course no, stupid. I still won't like you."

He grinned, "So..you forgive me or not?"

You think for a moment. Thinking to make the right decision.

"Yes..-"

He cut you off, "YAYY THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N!!"

"I'm not done yet!! But there is a condition. After I forgive you, you have to promise me not to do anything stupid. I don't like that." You said while pointing at him.

"Okay okay, I understand. BUT REALLY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N!!" Because he was too happy, he accidentally hugged you tightly and he almost kissed your cheek.

You quickly slapped him on the cheek and let go of his hug. "Hey! What are you doing, stupid?! Let go of that hand! You said you wouldn't do anything stupid to me anymore."

"I'm sorry Y/N.." He said cutely with a smile on his cute handsome face.

You laugh cutely at him. "So....you want us to start all over again? Do it all over and forget about it?" He asked you.

You stop laughing, and your face starts to get serious. "Should I start it all and forget the unforgettable incident in my life?"

You look down, "I don't think so..cuz that was the hardest thing I'd ever do. Forget everything and forget about what you just did to me."

"Heyy...I already told you. I'm sorry..and I did all that without realizing it. It was a dare from our friend."

"A dare? From our friend? Who? "Who the hell our friend dared to tell you to do that act of harassment on me?! Tell me!!" You shake his shoulders.

"It's from..-"