➳『♡24♡』

{•Edited•}

2 months before...

"Y/N, I have something to tell you."

"What is that, Amber? Is that good news, or...bad news?" you asked. She grabbed your hand and sighed, "Tomorrow, I'm getting ready to leave this school."

"WHAT?!?"

***

8 months later...

"Kids, we have two new students here. Please come in."

Then the first new student spoken of by your teacher, begins to enter and set foot in your class. "You may introduce yourself now." The teacher said. And you look around, all the girls in your class are dropping their jaws.

"Oh shit! I thought something would happen again this time."

"Babe, are you alright?" You asked him, suddenly startled Jay who was spaceout.

He replied, "Yes yes of course. I'm alright. I'm fine." But in his mind and heart, he felt that something bad was about to happen to him. And you. Y/N.

"Okay, please introduce yourself first."

He cleared his throat, "Hello, my name is Jake. I'm from Australia, and I came to Korea last week so..I hope we can be good friends and all goes well. Thank you." Then followed by a rapturous applause from your classmates. Including you.

Then the second new student appeared and started to introduce herself, "Hi, my name is Do RaeMi. Raemi. Nice to meet you!! I hope we can be good friends."

"Thank you, please have a sit."

You whispered to Jay, "Jay, do you think Raemi looks really pretty? Her style is really good."

He refused your words, "Nope. In my opinion, you are the prettiest." Your face suddenly turned red and hit him lightly in embarrassment, and he just laughed.

"Okay, thanks sir." Jake is sitting not far from you and Jay. And Raemi sits at the very far from you.

"Somehow...there's already one person here that caught my eye..." The person smirked.

***

Raemi's POV

Okay first, since I've never appeared in this story, I'll introduce myself. So my name is Do Raemi, in short Raemi. And I've been in the same class with Y/N ​​for a long time. Until now.

Do you remember when Jay was the new kid at school? According to the school's website, there are lots of rumors about lots of girls having a crush on him. Including me.

But now, there's a new kid in our class. You already know his name right? I think, there will be many girl who have a crush on him. But for sure, I will not have a crush on him. What I've been crush all along is...Jay.

During the lesson, I continued to pay attention to the direction of the new boy's eyes. His eyes were fixed on...Y/N. I think I know what he's thinking.
.
.
Break time has started. I went straight to Jake's desk. The first one!!

"Hi Jake!! I'm Raemi. And I want to take you to the cafeteria. Would you?"

He laughed lightly, "Oh wow!! Are you a rapper? You talk so fast. I haven't even had a chance to speak yet. So about going to the cafeteria...why not? Let's go!!"

Then we started walking towards the cafeteria. All eyes were on us. I thought, I'd better talk about my plans later.

Jay's POV

A bad thing started to happen during the lesson. This is for the first time. I started to feel bad when the new boy named Jake sat not far from me and Y/N.

Now, i will protect my girlfriend more. Because I feel...he's not paying attention to the lesson. But to my girlfriend.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!!👋👋 How are you?? I'm sorry for my long update.😔😔
That's because I enjoy playing rhythm hive hehehe.😁😁 Anyone here playing that too?
(I'm telling the truth😬✌)