➳『♡60♡』

Taki's POV

I heard the voices of women screaming in my sister's room. It was the voice of my sister and someone. But I wonder who is she shouting to?

So I sneaked out of my room and peeked into her room through the small gap in the door.

Omg! It's Amber! Her best friend. Why are they shouting like that? Are they fighting? As far as I know Y/N really misses her, but why do they even fight when they meet?

After finding out what happened, I went back to my room waiting for them to finish it.

6 minutes later, I no longer hear the screams. So I assume they're done.

I went to her room again. "Noona, what are you doing?"

"I just need to rest." She said she put down her phone and wanted to rest.

I sat on the bed, "Noona, what's wrong? I heard you were seen fighting...with Amber. Why?"

I didn't mean to interrupt her rest time or anything, but I just wanted to know her condition. I'm worried about her.

Because first, she had broken up with her boyfriend. And now, she was fighting with her best friend.

She took a sitting position on her bed, "Yes, I had a fight with Amber earlier. I'm confused about her, how can she lie and do evil thing to her own friend? Let me tell you something."

I remained silent and alone to listen to her story.

"Amber...was the culprit. And she lied to me. A big lie."

"What? What do you mean?"

"The culprit in my 'incident'. It was her, not Jake. She planned the whole thing, and she also told Jake to do that to me."

"So...the one who should be nicknamed 'The Evil' isn't Jake? The real evil is Amber?"

She nodded in response.

"Oh my God, I cannot believe her...how can? How could she be like that to you?"

"It's all because of love. She's been in love with Jay from the start, but her boyfriend wasn't him. But i'm the one who with Jay. So it's like she wants revenge on me. She turned herself into Raemi, and that's what she's mean."

"Now who the hell is Raemi? Isn't she your friend too?"

"Raemi is Amber, baby.. But the evil Amber. So she changed herself into 'Raemi' and since then she has been evil and wants revenge on me." She lowered her head and I thought she was going to cry.

So I reassured her, "She's so mean!! How could she ever be mean to my noona! She should be in jail by now!" I put my arm around her and said, "Don't cry anymore Noona. Now you still have me. You still have a family that cares for you."

She hugged me, "Thanks Taki...you are my best baby Taki."

I broke her hug, "By the way, can I borrow your phone for a bit?"

"Of course you can. Here." She handed me her phone, and I quickly typed the number on my phone.

"Are you done?"

"In a sec..."

And... done.

"Done. This is your phone. Have a good rest noona. Bye!!"

I quickly exited her room and returned to my place.

"Now, I have his phone number. And now..I can start my plan." I smirked.

I started texting him.

_______________________________________

Taki

Hi, this is Taki. Y/N's brother.

_______________________________________