chapter 119

"Why good morning princess." Bucky smiled at his daughter after having woken up at the same time she had. "You hungry princess?" He picked her up from her crib then walked over to the little kitchen in their 'home' and started to get her breakfast ready.

Tony woke up then whined when he didn't see his husband, "Bucky?" He frowned.

Bucky walked into their room and smiled at the engineer while the baby was in his arms, cooing and giggling at literally nothing in particular, "good morning love." He walked over to him then kissed him softly. "Ya want some breakfast?" He smiled.

"Yeah." Tony sighed as he got up then headed into the kitchen, holding the soldiers hand as they smiled at the baby whenever she would just start laughing randomly.

"Alright Hailey, you ready to go to Magic Kingdom today?" Tony smiled down at her while he was leaning over the little island in their kitchen while the soldier was right behind him and holding his hips, probably looking at his ass. Hailey just cooed as she looked up at him then tilted her head slightly in some sort of answer to the question. "Well I'll take that as a yes." Tony gave her a firm head nod which made her laugh.

Bucky leaned down to kiss the mechanics neck as he rubbed his hips gently, holding the lace between his fingertips with a satisfied hum, "when are we leavin' love?"

"Probably when you stop looking at my ass so I can go take a shower. and then we can go." Tony smirked at him, making the soldier laugh at that.

"Fine." Bucky sighed heavily then moved away from him just to look down again.

"Can I go now?" Tony scoffed.

"Hold on." Bucky was still looking down, biting his lip slightly at the sight then turned the mechanic around and nodded his head lightly, "yeah, okay." He shrugged while the billionaire laughed.

"Thanks." Tony chuckled lightly then kissed him softly. "And don't bring any blades because they have security and you may an Avenger, they're still going to question you." He gave him a look.

"Pocket knife?" Bucky reasoned.

"No." Tony shook his head at that.

"Switchblade?" Bucky tried again.

"No." Tony turned it down again.

"What about just a small one?" Bucky tried once more.

"... fine." Tony sighed at that but then he pointed a finger at him and gave him a stern look. "You show anybody that blade and you are not allowed to bring them anywhere else the whole time we're here. Got it?" He challenged him.

"Yes love." Bucky murmured at that.

"Good boy." Tony smiled then kissed him softly again. "Don't pout Bucky, I don't like it." He frowned at that.

"Can I at least bring two, if they're small?" Bucky gave him a timid but hopeful look.

"Two but that's it." Tony waved a finger at him again. "Got it?" He rose a brow challengingly at him.

"Of course love." Bucky nodded his head lightly in assurance and understanding.

Tony hummed and saw him still pouting so he sighed heavily as he took his hand then made the soldier grab his ass. "Happy now?" He sighed.

Bucky was confused about what the billionaire was doing but then he hummed satisfactorily from where his hand was and nodded his head eagerly at the question, "very much so." He pulled him closer, keeping his hand on his ass while his other arm was wrapped around him, "you still hungry love?" He spoke softly to him, rubbing his ass soothingly now.