chapter 144

"Come on little one, let's go." Bucky nudged the genius to get up as they were going to get their daughter back from the compound.

"You ready amore mio?" Tony smiled up at the soldier as they headed for the car.

"Of course love, I wanna see my daughter." Bucky smiled back then got in the car with the man.

"Me too." Tony smiled softly as they were getting situated in the car before they left.

Bucky leaned over then kissed the man softly and gave him a loving smile, "let's go bring our daughter back home."

"Okay Bucky, let's." Tony smiled then kissed him again just before they left.
***********************************************
Hailey had a wonderful time with her friends, her family at the compound, but the only trouble with staying there for two weeks was something the couple really didn't think much about.

While she was perfect for them, there were times as she would just burst out crying and the others did anything and everything they could to get her to stop but nothing worked.

They had soon figured out that Hailey just missed her parents but how she knew they weren't there, baffled all of them because she was only a month and half old by now, she can barely hold herself up but she knows when her parents aren't with her.

So when the two came back, she screamed in happiness and cried in joy due to how much she missed them.

"Oh, princess, why you crying?" Bucky kissed her head softly as he rocked her gently.

"She is smart. She knew when you two weren't here so she would cry and cry and cry for hours because you two weren't here to hold her or something. That happened after the first couple of days so thanks guys, thank you very much." Scott sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought she would be good for you guys seeing as how much time she loves to spend with all of you." Tony gave them sorrowful looks then waved at the baby when she looked at him.

"You ready to go home princess? Ready to go back home?" Bucky kissed her cheek softly which made her beam.

"She missed you guys, and boy was it tiring sometimes." Scott sighed against the couch.

"I'm sorry." Tony ruffled through his hair gently then noticed some of them weren't here. "Where are the girls?" He pondered.

"They always go out; shopping, out to eat, shopping, even for a run or a jog, shopping." Sam listed off while the couple laughed.

"And where's Steve?" Tony furrowed his brows when he didn't see the blonde there.

"We thought he was with you guys actually." Scott looked around the room for him.

"No, he left like, hours ago from our house." Tony explained.

"Well we haven't seen him." Scott shrugged then they all started to look for the blonde.

It was as if the Captain had an instinct as he walked through the doors of the compound at that time then yelped when he got slapped in the arm.

"Tony? God! You're everywhere!" Steve groaned then yelped again when he got hit... again!

"You scared them now have some common sense and call when you're gonna be late." Tony scolded then turned to his husband and looked at him expectantly. "We ready to go?" He hummed.

"Yeah, she's tired." Bucky nodded his head lightly.

"Bye Hailey." Steve smiled as he walked over to her and kissed her head softly.