chapter 24

Tony woke up and screamed when Clint and Sam were looking at both of them.

Bucky shot up and moved so he was somewhat in front of Tony, protecting him from the danger, even though it was hard because they were sitting on the bed. He glared at the two of them when he saw who it was.

They both laughed at them, Bucky being so protective over Tony while the billionaire clutched onto, and cowered behind, him.

"We were just about to wake you guys up." Clint laughed as he placed his hands on his hips.

Bucky groaned as he dragged a hand over his face, still in a somewhat protective position in front of Tony, "what do you want Barton?"

Sam snorted at the question, "there's a mission... we came by to let you guys know."

Bucky rose a brow at that, rubbing his eyes slightly, "and we needed to know because?..."

"Because... we're all gonna to be gone for a couple days..." Clint took over, leaning forward to try and give them a silent clue.

Bucky leaned forward too, mocking him because he didn't understand what Clint was talking about, "okay?... so?..."

"Sooooo you can screw him senseless now and be as loud as you guys want." Sam smirked as he took over for Clint.

Tony gaped, then clamped his hands over his face as he blushed furiously and hid behind Bucky. The soldier rose a brow at first, but then he scoffed and smirked as well, "thanks... I'll remember that for later."

Sam's jaw dropped at the comment while Clint choked on air. Tony groaned and slapped Bucky in the back, but still refused to look at all of them.

The other two got over it, "a week... if the mission goes South then it'll be longer than that." Clint let out a breathy laugh after he saw Tony's reaction.

"Why so long?" Bucky was thinking that he should go with them, maybe they'll need it.

Clint instantly knew what he was silently asking, "no, stay here with Tony. It's okay... we just need to go undercover and get more information out of them, that's all, you two are fine to stay here." Clint reassured him, but the man still seemed to be doubtful so he smirked, "besides... Tony's still walkin' funny so he needs your help."

At that comment, Bucky and Sam laughed while Tony grabbed a couple pillows and threw it at them, shouting curses at both of them.

Clint and Sam ducked and ran out, "see ya later!" Sam shouted, laughing, with Clint dying from laughter as both ran out of the room, waving at them before they left.

Bucky was chuckling as he got up to get the pillows and put them back on their bed. He hovered over Tony, but the man was hiding behind his hands. He let out a little laugh and smirked when he saw Tony jump from not realizing how close they were. He trapped the man between his hands and nudged his hands away with his face, "I want to see you doll."

Tony groaned as he blushed even more, hating how everybody knew he was still limping because of how sore he was. He pulled the man down and shoved his face in his neck, "I hate them." He groaned in his neck, still refusing to look at Bucky because he was still blushing, although it died down now but it was still there.

Bucky let out a little laugh and nudged the man's jaw, "I want to see you love."

Tony shook his head furiously, not wanting him to see him blush, "no... I don't want to." He whined, still holding him closely so the man wouldn't move to see him.

Bucky gave him a soft smile, "why not doll?... I want to see you love."

Tony blushed some more, shaking his head and shoving it further in the man's neck.