chapter 13

The next day, Steve knocked on the door, not knowing Tony was in there, "Buck?"

Bucky clamped a hand over Tony's mouth and made a motion with his finger to tell him to be quiet. He walked over to the door and opened it, "yeah?"

Steve gaped at him; he finally opened the door when he called! Then he noticed something - he looked perfectly fine, like he wasn't even phased by not having Tony with him. He looked him up and down - something wasn't right - and he felt like he recognized this look but he couldn't put his finger on it. He continued to look at him intently, while Bucky rose a brow at him, then started waving his hands in his face to get a reaction out of him. Steve instantly shot his head up to Bucky and had a scowl on his face, while Bucky fidgeted around, not understanding what the blonde was so mad about.

Steve punched him in the face. Bucky fell down on the ground with a gasp, not expecting the punch or the amount of force the man used. He got up, looking at the man as he gaped. Steve snarled at him, "what. did. you. do?"

Bucky gaped at him, "what the hell are talking about?... you were the one that punched me in the face!" he rubbed his jaw and glared at the man.

Steve moved closer to him, pointing an accusing finger at him, "I know you James Buchanan Barnes..." he heard the man gasp at the use of his real name. Steve only called him by his real name when he was really mad at him. "I know you... got it?!" Bucky shot his hands up in a defensive position and nodded his head, "you always - ALWAYS - look like that after you have sex with someone... so why are you cheating on Tony, Barnes?"

Bucky burst out laughing at the accusation. Steve snarled, while Bucky continued to laugh, although he did slightly calm down so he could look at the man, "you...you really think..." he couldn't even finish his sentence because he started laughing again. "Why on Earth would I ever, in my life, do that Stevie?" He planted his hands on his hips, looking like an accusing mother, "I am insulted, offended, down right-" He ducked when Steve threw a punch at him, this time he saw it coming. He pointed a finger at him while the Captain gave him a death glare, "see Stevie, that's just rude... now apologize." And now he sounded like a mother.

Steve gaped, then went to punch him in the face again, "APOLOGIZE?!?!" He growled out, "you're the one who's cheating on Tony... you lying prick!" He flailed his arms up then went to punch him again, "after all that I did to get you two back together?!... you mean to tell me that when I convinced him that you still loved, in fact never stopped loving, him you were up here screwing someone else!... you never lo-"

Bucky slammed him against a wall and clamped a hand over his mouth, while he looked at Steve with so much anger in his eyes. The Captain started to cower in fear of what he was going to do to him, but he of course, still stood his ground against him. "Don't. Finish. That. Sentence. Rogers!"

Steve pushed his hand away then shoved him off of him, "why not? You clearly don-"

Bucky kneed him in the groin then gripped his throat, slamming him back against the wall, "what did I just say Rogers?"

Tony was worried when Steve punched Bucky in the face, but then he was trying to stifle his laughter when the blonde thought Bucky cheated on him; he clamped both hands over his mouth when he heard Bucky laugh at the accusation as well. He jumped when he heard someone getting thrown against a wall, and then bolted towards Bucky when he saw how mad he was. He moved in front of him, looking him in the eyes, "Bucky, calm down, okay... I know it's not true... you and I both do... so let him go Bucky... let him go." Tony brought a hand up to the hand that was strangling Steve. He placed a gentle hand on the man's arm and took Bucky's hand away from the blondes throat, keeping eye contact with him. He placed Bucky's hand on his jaw and moved his hand over it, "calm down Bucky... calm down." He moved closer to him and hugged him, kissing his cheek softly when the man wrapped his real arm around his waist. He looked up at Bucky and saw he was still scowling at Steve so he brought his hand up to his jaw and made the man look at him. He gave him a soft smile and grabbed his other arm to hold his metal hand, "calm down." He kissed him softly then moved away from Bucky to make sure he was calm before he turned to Steve. He kissed the man again when he felt how tense he still was and then hugged him, pressing their body's closely, and rubbing small and soothing patterns on his back. He made the man look at him and felt him relax after a while. He leaned up and pecked his lips, "thank you." He kissed him passionately then smiled softly up at him when he pulled away.