chapter 40

Tony woke up to soft kisses on his face and neck, "Bucky... stop it, that tickles." He giggled again when the man scrunched his nose and rubbed their noses together. He got an idea and pulled the man down, lifting his shirt up. He went inside his shirt as well and brought the man back up to his face, smiling, "hi Bucky."

Bucky smiled and rubbed their noses together again, getting more giggles from Tony. He stopped and looked up at him, "hey kitten." He smiled when the man blushed at the nickname, "good morning kitten." He beamed when the man giggled again, pulling him closer to him under his shirt, "I love you Tony." He kissed him softly, smiling into it.

Tony smiled as well, "I love you Bucky." He rubbed their noses together again and giggled, then moved out of his shirt but rose a brow when Bucky didn't. He hugged the man still inside and laughed, "what's the matter Bucky?"

The soldier held him close, sighing happily, "nothing kitten, I just like it here."

Tony laughed at the comment, "alright Bucky." He realized that in two days, they were getting married. He moved back into his shirt and kissed Bucky, "we're getting married the day after tomorrow Bucky!!" He kissed him again, smiling.

Bucky laughed into the kiss, "yeah kitten, I know... I just want to marry you today so I can see you for the whole day rather than just in the morning and sometimes a little before night."

Tony nudged his nose in against the man's cheek, "I know Bucky, I miss you too!" He kissed his jaw, "we can see each other the whole day after! Okay?" He giggled when the man nodded his head and beamed at that. "Okay then, we'll spend the whole day together!" He kissed him again then got out of his shirt, hugging the man closely.

They got up and Tony got dressed, then walked out to the kitchen to see all the Avengers making them breakfast, ordering each other around, or running around frantically.

Bucky had his arms around Tony's neck, hugging him from behind when he saw all of them. Tony rose a brow and tilted his head, "what are you people doing?"

Every Avenger shot their heads to them and beamed or squealed.

"Tony!! We still have so much to plan!!" Nat tugged on his arm.

Wanda walked over to him as well, "we need to go look for your outfit!" She proclaimed, suddenly realizing that's what the two were forgetting to do with him, "that's what it was Nat!! His outfit!! We forgot his outfit!"

Both started to pace and become worried, mumbling to themselves and scaring everybody else.

"Alright then!" Steve was still scared of the two girls who suddenly just stopped blinking. He blinked rapidly at them then shook his head, turning to the other two, "Tony! You are needed by them!" He pointed to the girls then pointed to Bucky, "you are needed, well honestly... I don't know where you're needed so..." he waved the man off then looked back at them again, "oh! here's your breakfast!" He made his hands do motions that you would see show girls do on those TV shows that auction things off.

Both laughed at that but nodded their heads, going along with it.

"Thank you guys." Tony exclaimed, jumping slightly when Clint pushed him in his chair and not being the one to take it out underneath him for him to fall on the ground.

Bucky laughed but was still confused as to why they did this.

The two ate their food while the rest of the team went outside, went on a drive, or went somewhere else in the compound so they didn't disturb them.

"They're definitely going to stop after the wedding!" Tony laughed.

Bucky scoffed and nodded his head, "of course they are! It's a known fact."