chapter 88

"I heard that ya know?" Steve gave his best friend a look as he leaned against the doorway with Bruce right behind him.

Bucky snorted, "don't care." He hummed.

Steve was about to say something snarky back when Bruce slapped him in the stomach lightly, "oh hush you two. I've been told I need to do a check up so Tony, get up." The doctor hummed.

The billionaire whined, kicking his feet around lightly, "but Brucie! I don't wanna!" He cried.

"Get up you lazy prick!" Steve groaned, not wanting to deal with the engineer's childish antics right now.

Bucky snarled at the blonde while Bruce facepalmed and Tony looked at the Captain with a look. "What did you just call me?" Tony rose a brow.

"You heard me asshole. Now get up." Steve beckoned him up, waving off the previous question.

"Steven Grant Rogers! So help me God, I'm gonna-" Tony started but Bruce whistled, interrupting the billionaire's comment. 

"You two say one more God damn word then I'm gonna kill you two." Bruce warned, giving both of them looks.

The Captain crossed his arms as he grumbled while Tony crossed his arms as well and kept glaring at the blonde but both of them nodded their heads.

"Good. Now Tony get your ass up or so help me God Stark, Bucky's going on the next 10 missions. Back. to. Back." Bruce hummed.

Tony grumbled, kicking off the covers as he turned his glare to the doctor and started to get up, "you big bully." He stuck his tongue out then shoved the blonde out of the way and started to walk away.

"You little-"

"One more word out of you, I'm gonna let Bucky decide your punishment." Bruce gave him a warning look.

Steve grumbled but stopped talking while Bucky chuckled at the threat.

Tony had already made it downstairs while the other three walked in on the billionaire playing with his bots.

"They miss you Tony." Bruce smiled.

Tony made a noise, tossing a ball in a direction for Dum-E to go chase, "I miss them too but I can't be down here." He grumbled, giving the doctor an accusatory glare.

The super soldiers were confused while Bruce sighed, "you know why I banned you Tony."

"It's my lab Bruce!" Tony exclaimed.

"You can't be down here!" Bruce reasoned.

"I'm perfectly fine with being down here. Where do you think I went when I was all alone in college?" Tony gestured to the room. "Here!"

"You and I both know that you had Rhodey so you weren't alone Tony. And what did I tell you about bringing that up?" Bruce warned.

"You said you were going to bring one of those bars and put it in the firs over there then poke me with it." Tony hummed. "Looks like you can't do that now, can ya Brucie?" He teased.

The scientist groaned, pointing to the table with a stern look, "don't test me Stark." He warned.

Tony clapped his hands together like a giddy child while the other two took giant steps away from the two, gesturing to the billionaire to knock it off.

"Oh I don't know Brucie, I kinda see want you're gonna do to me if I don't." Tony teased.

Bruce let out a low growl, making the soldiers give Tony looks and gestures to seriously knock it off. "I said... get on the damn table Stark." The doctor ordered lowly.