chapter 38

They woke up and were surprised to see the girls at the end of their bed.

Tony sat up and rubbed his eyes but when he saw the girls, he shrieked and jumped slightly, not expecting them here.

Bucky shot up and looked for any sign of danger, holding his arm out to block Tony. He blinked a couple times and saw the girls, "what is it now?" He sighed, rubbing his tired eyes, slightly annoyed about how many times his friends have barged into their room and scaring Tony.

"How cute... your protecting him." Wanda swooned, she wasn't teasing or mocking him, she actually did find it very cute and chivalrous of him.

Bucky groaned and rolled his eyes, "yeah, I'm a fucking gentleman." He got a slap to the arm from Tony but laughs from the girls.

"That actually is very cute... we aren't teasing, it is." Wanda explained herself, then jumped on the end of the bed.

Bucky rose a brow at the Witch, "what?"

Wanda beamed and wiggled a finger at Tony, "we need him today... but don't worry, it's only in the morning."

Tony tilted his head, "why in the morning?"

Nat groaned, dramatically, "because that's the only time the places are open for us to go try-"

Wanda took a pillow from their bed and threw it in her face, "shush!!" She glared, holding a finger to her lips, "it's a surprise Romanoff!"

Nat let out a noise when she felt the pillow hit her in the face then gaped at Wanda in disbelief, "how on Earth is this a surprise?!" She planted her hands on her hips and gave her a disapproving motherly look, "last I checked, it's their wedding Witch!!" She picked up the pillow and threw it at her head, making the girl fall of the bed and yelp.

"Romanoff!!" Wanda shouted, "you're dead!!" She got up and was about to blast her when Tony grabbed her hands.

"Alright!" He let out a weak laugh, "I'm coming okay?... let me get ready and then we'll go... just... quit trying to kill each other." He sighed.

Wanda glared at Nat while the red-head scowled at her. "Fine... but only because we still have more ideas for you and you won't listen to us if we don't listen to you."

Tony laughed at that and nodded his head, "thanks, I guess?" He turned to both of them and tilted his head, "why isn't Bucky going?"

Nat laughed while Wanda made a noise that sounded exasperated, "because! he won't understand the first thing about where we are taking you... plus, I don't think he would want to go and look at-"

Wanda threw another pillow at her head and glared, "shut. up! Romanoff!! It's a surprise!!"

Nat toppled backwards a bit then snarled at Wanda, "I told you to stop. throwing. pillows. at. me. Maximoff!!" She was about to tackle the girl when Bucky wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her back.

Wanda also went to tackle the other girl, but Tony wrapped his arms around her waist as well.

Both continued to struggle against the men as they were still glaring at each other.

"Barton!!" Bucky screamed because he didn't know how to handle the angry red-head.

Tony didn't have super soldier strength so it was a lot harder for him to handle the angry witch, "Rogers!!"

Clint walked into the room and his eyes widened when he saw Nat looking pissed. He rushed over and tackled her to the ground, struggling to keep her down, "Jesus guys... what do you people keep doing that keeps making her so mad?" He turned to them then groaned in pain when the assassin kicked him in the nuts, "Natasha!!... get back here!!" He ran after her once he got up and tackled her to the ground again, "what's wrong Tasha?... why are you so mad?"