🐏21🐏

Hex POV

Alright everything is going surprisingly well, my qurik is behaving, and there aren't too many guards, keeping this pace I'll be out of here in no time.

Izu/Luci POV

" alright, we had our fun, let's go back before I lose control"
" you never lose control of your powers, so why so nervous?" asked my brother.
"because I use almost half of my strength to keep my host locked, and I feel him trying to escape."
"fine, fine, wouldn't want to be blocked here with you"
"how dare you? It would be an honor to be stuck here with me"
"seems like your ego only got bigger"
"you're just jealous"

While we were going back to hell, I hear an annoying voice in my head.
"OI, LUCI, let me the fuck out" (It's Izu)
'sorry, no can do, I made a promise and I can't let you ruin your life'
"I couldn't give 2 fucks about your promise, just let me out, I promise I won't do anything"
'then why do you want out so bad?'
"I-I'm         claustrophobic?"
'good, good, but next time try saying it more confident and not like a question'
"Stupid devil"
'now, shut up'

HexPOV

Sooo, apparently luck is not on my side, 'cause my quirk is not working anymore. Aaaand I may, or may not, have like 5 dudes on my trail. Just great, right? Yep thought so too, welp let's just hope I can escape, somehow. *he takes a corner and runs into a wall* Guess not. Well they want a fight, I'm giving them a fight.

Half a fight scene later

Alright I'm done, now let's get back tooo....... YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME, THERE ARE MORE OF THESE BASTARDS. God, just fuck me already and let's finish this. 

"alright, make a line and come at me one by one." I say, trying to find something that could help me.
But, unfortunately, they don't like my joke and they make their move.
"or you could do that *cough*, yeah that works too *cough*, j-just give me a minute *collapses*"

Meanwhile in Bakugou's POV

Well, that was easy, now I just have to wait and relax-"Aaaaaaaaa......" or, not let's go save that bastard.

Fucking finally, this thing's like a maze.

"Oi, * blasts an explosion*, you should never show your back to the enemy. *smirks*"
I help Hex up and then we resume his search.

Hex POV

Ahh, my kinght in shining armour, I knew he won't let me down.

"Thanks for your service m'lady, but you got here kinda late, don't you think"
"....."
"uff, tough crowd. Oh, and you're walking in the wrong way."

Then without a warning he stops and I walk into him by accident.

"whoa, take me to dinner first before letting me fuck you."

" do you think this is a fucking joke?" he asks all of a sudden
"what are you talking about?" 
"answer the fucking question."
"no, I don't think this is a 'fucking joke'. Happy? now, let's go...., in the right way. " I start walking and he grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

" well, then start treating this like you actually care, and stop joking around, this can actually kill someone" With every word he starts getting closer to me.
" I'm treating it better than you are, because I actually know where we should be going, and I would have listened to you if you said I was wrong, you just ignore me."
"I am not ignoring you beacuse you said this is the wrong way, I'm ignoring you because YOU are wrong. This is a matter of LIFE OR DEATH. And if you don't care about Izuku, then leave me the fuck alone and go suck a dick, cause that's the only thing you're good at."

I don't think he understands how much I actually care about Izu, and how much this hurts, because it's actually true
"your really think that I don't care?"
"yes"
"fine, then I won't care anymore, good luck solving everything without my help."  I start walking back the way we came from, and out of the building.

A/N

wooohoo, the story is fucking evolving, and getting more angsty.

Well hope you like it, and if you don't understand what's happening, don't worry I don't either, but you can just write a comment and I'll try to explain.