🦌11🦌

Izuku POV

" hey, dad, hey David"
"hey kiddo, who's him? I don't think he is part of your group." David asks eyeing Katsu, I can tell that he is scared.
"Katsuki?, haven't seen you in a while, you aren't the same angered kid as before, are you? "
"not really, I think that I can control myself better now"
"English, Katsu"
" sorry, uhm I mean sorry, I still have to get used to this."
"soo, now someone is gonna tell me who he is, cause I have patrol in like 20 minutes"
"yeah, yeah, calm your tits, he is Katsuki Bakugou, my former classmate, and childhood friend."
"OK, and why is he here."
" you know you can drop the act, he is already scared enough, and 1-A came to LA for a field trip, I guess, I was sleeping when the teacher explained."
" 'Zawa is that class's homeroom teacher, right?"
"yeah, why?"
"tomorrow when you go back to the hotel, or wherever you stay I'll give you a ride, I wanna talk with him."

Me and Katsuki went to my room, we talked, played video games, and, surprisingly, he sang with me.

A few hours later we change in some pj's. I decided to tease him a little and started flirting with him, he actually reacted, and flirted back.
"hey, I have a question."
"shoot".
"are you and Hex together."
When I heard this I was thinking whether to tell him the truth or no, but I decided to play with him a little.
"yea, why?"
"*sad pomaranian face* just wondering." when he said this I saw a little jealousy in his eyes
I still flirted with him and teased him, but this time he didn't respond. I decided to call it a night and go to sleep.

PomPom Boy POV

It was fun spending time with Deku, and I'm like 90% sure that sensei will take my head tomorrow, but, oh well.

So as I was saying everything was fine, until I asked him if he and angel rip off were together, and shocker, they are.
I should just go o sleep before I start moping around.

~~6 HOURS LATER~~( I bet that you read this in that voice from SpongeBob)
Izuku POV

I wake up, sadly, and see a sleeping beauty snoring peacefully next to me, eww get this sweet shit outta here.

Anyways I have to wake him up, soo I decided to sing him a serenade, let's do it.
"ahem ~ two lovers forbidden from one another~
~a war divides their people~
~and a mountain divides them apart~
~built a path to be together~
... Yeah, and I forgot the next couple of lines, but then it goes...
SECRET TUNNEL
SECRET TUNNEL
THROUGH THE MOUNTAIN
SECRET, SECRET, SECRET, SECRET TUNNEL! "
" WHAT THE BLOODY HELL, IN THE NAME OF MOTHERFUCKING GOD, AND THE SAINTS OF BIBLE, IS WRONG WITH YOU ??????? "
" I dRaNk CaCtUs JuIcE. "(pls get the reference)
" what the in the fucking hell."

We got dressed and went to eat breakfast, and talk with dad.
" so what are you doing today? "
" well me and Hex wanted to skip, just the 2 of us. "
" and sensei said that we have the morning free, then go to their school for hero training. "
" OK then, I'll call in for Izu at school, then get you to Zawa, and then Izu can go with Hex."
" fine by me, let's go. "

We get to the hotel, by the magic power of Satan( aka me).
The drive was pretty boring, I annoyed the hell outta them, buuuut dad decided that it would be funnier if he throws me out of the car, through the window, so he did it, and I flew the rest of the way.

"come on what took you so long? I was the one thrown out the car, not you."
"I don't have enough energy to argue with you."

We, then, go inside and find Aizawa.

A/N

Okkkkk, finally done, this took like a week and a half to write, so Friday, I may not post a chapter, or I'll post it Saturday or Sunday.

This all, I think, anyways see yaaaa