🦆22🦆

Hex POV

I exit the building and climb up to its roof and just stay there.........................
.
.
.
trying to hold back my tears.

I know Katsuki didn't mean what he said to me, but it really fucking hurt. I finally got on the right path, without any remorse of what happened in the past, without any nightmares, but of course someone has to remind me of everything I did wrong.

"what if I just end it all?"
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT

"But I can't die,"

YOU DESERVE PAIN, ONLY PAIN

"but at least maybe I can feel some pain. "

I whisper, with every word getting one step closer to the edge. By the end I'm almost standing on air only.

After a few more seconds I lean forward,

YES YES YES, DIIEEE

closing my eyes with a smile on my face, happy for some relief, at least temporarily.
But, luck really isn't on my side, because just as my falling my wings appear out of nowhere and slow my fall before I can do anything.

NO NO NO NO, YOU CAN'T EVEN FALL RIGHT, CAN'T DO ANYTHING, YOU ARE USELESS, YOU'LL BE OF MORE HELP ROTTING DOWN IN HELL

"*smiles through tears* WHY, WHY WON'T YOU LET ME DO WHAT I WANT"

Well, if my quirk came back, then I guess I could go back inside and look for a serum and antidote, just because I am on the wrong path, doesn't mean Izu has to be, and as long as there is a way to save him, I will find it, no matter what.

"Well, time to get searching, I guess, wonder where I should start from *big explosion on the right*, not from there surely, so I'm going left."

A while later

Sooo, it may seem like this factory is bigger than it seems, I've been looking for almost 2 hours, but still nothing, at least I haven't bumped into Katsuki, yet.

Oop, wait, I know where I am. This is where they kept us, so the other room should be close by, talk about a coincidence.

"Hello there, Hex, long time no see"

"Izu??", I ask bewildered.
"In the flesh, sweetheart." I feel frozen, I can't do anything, can't even move my eyes.
"ohh, come on now angel, didn't think you'd be this unhappy to see me, you're really hurting my feelings"

I don't know why, but something about his words scared me.
"You're not real, you're not real, you're not real, you can't be real...... please don't be real."

"I'm as real as you wish my angel. Now, what do you say we get out of here, and have some fun, you know, like the good old times."

He takes a step towards me and slowly caresses my cheek. I want to scream, kick, do something but it's like my body is rooted to the ground. My mind is racing trying to hold on to the little fragments of the truth I know and the moment he touches me everything stops. My vision blures a bit, my mind gets a comfortable, fuzzy feeling, it almost feels like my conscience is deconected from the rest of my body.

I hear him say something, but I can't register the words, and the next thing I know I'm following him like a lost puppy, and no matter what I try to make my body stop, it won't work. I need help, immediate help, somebody please find me, at least find my body and help me. I want to be selfish at least this once and hope that somebody likes me enough to see that the walking corpse of my body is not me.

But knowing my luck, I have more chances finding true love.

A/N

Soooo, it's almost been a full year.
I don't think I even have an excuse except for school, side projects, volunteer work, and just no motivation. I still don't even know how I finished this but here it is. I was tempted to post it on the 26th cause then it would have been a full year between updates, but I'll forget about it, so here you go

I'm sorry if it's shit half of it was done in half an hour about 10 months after I've done the first half, but in my mind it makes sense. Again if you don't understand something about the plot just drop a comment and I'll try to respond.

Sorry for the wait, maybe for the next chapter you'll only have to wait 10 months