🐭5🐭

Third Person POV

As the gang arrived in the nurses office, they were bombarded with questions regarding the small grenette on Hex's back. They explained what happened and the theory that Izuku may have a quirk like Hex's.
The nurse gave Izuku a pain killer and started asking him questions and examining his quirk, keeping him and the gang there until it was time to go home. She had to give him medication every few minutes because the pain was unbearable, so by the end of the school day, he was high on medication.
"Come on, Zuku!"
"~ your face looks.......hahahha........funny~"
"Yes I know, my face looks funny, but we have to go home, now."
"~Home¿, then I have to go to Japan, I'll meet you there.~"*runs off to a random direction*.
"Gaaayyyyssss, come help me!"
"Sorry Seba, but he is your brother."
"Come on Kat, are you still angry about your board, I told you that I'm sorry, and I'll buy you a new one."
"Yeah, I know you will, and I'm still angry, but I won't help you 'cause it's too funny."
"Ughhhhhhh, at least can you go get Kai?"
"Yep."
The gang goes to get Kai and go with him to the car, while Seba was trying to find Izuku, who, somehow, found his way to the car.
"~daaad, Seba said to go home, so we have to go to Japan~"
"Hahahaha, what happened to you Izu?"
"~the lady with white coat gave me somthin for the pain in my back~"
"So you are high on medicine. Well let's wait for Kai and Seba, maybe you'll be normal when they arrive."
They wait for 15 minutes before Kai and Seba arrived. While they were waiting Izuku explained to his dad how his quirk works(see the chapter with the characters).
"Ummmm Hisa, I kinda lost Zuku."
"What are you talking about? Izu was in the car the whole time."
"What?? I was fucking trying to find you and you were here the whole time??"
"Yep *smile*"
"Ok calm down Seba and let's go home, the gang told me about Zuzu's new quirk and I'm curious to how it works."
"Be patient Kai, and just so you know it still fucking hurts."
They got home and went to the gym to test Izuku's quirk.
"Wow Zuku, you look awesome!"
"Thnaks!"
This is how Izu looks

"Wow Zuku, you look awesome!""Thnaks!"This is how Izu looks

His wings are approximately 15 feet from tip to tip. They are very strong.

His tail is 5 feet and is very strong

His tail is 5 feet and is very strong. It has a tip like a scorpions.

 It has a tip like a scorpions