Sooo, Shit Happens

As I said in the title shit happens.

I know I didn't post since God knows when, and I will explain everything on here.

First I didn't post because I had like almost zero free time, in the mornings I helped my mom, in the afternoons I had to help my dad, and at the end of the day I would be already exhausted, and I didn't want to make my situation worse by just staying on my phone instead of listening, seeing as I was like very close to getting my phone took and my ass grounded.

And now I started high school, and I hate it.

Idk if I said this or not, but I'm from Romania and here we either have classes online, or half of the class goes to school and half has online, or all go to school, and luky me my school uses the second option, and luckier me I have to take online classes.
It's not that bad, but we have to use Google clasroom and my phone doesn't like Google services, and the wifi at school is so bad, I literally didn't understand anything.

So yea I am under a lot of stress, and I feel like I will snap at the most unimportant things, and I don't have the motivation to continue writing.

Oh yeah and I got lots of comments saying they ship IzuxHex and I kinda don't mind them together so you can choose.

Dekubaku

DekuHex

And regarding the story, I will continue it,........... someday......, but till then this story is on hiatus.

And I decided that if anyone wants to adopt this story, can message me.

Well that's all folks

Cookie Monster out