Chapter 1

Kylas pov

Today is the first day of school and i woke up around 6:00 and got dressed.

What she wore^

And then i went downstairs to make me some food. I see Aya walk down wearing

And i say "You really think he'll let you wear that" "Probably not but who cares" she said laughing

Soon enough Mally and Mike walk down and Mally walkes up to Aya and says "you already know what im gonna say" and she just laughed and said "it was worth a shot" and then she went and changed into this

"Better" Mally said making Me and Aya laugh. Me and Aya went outside and waited for the boys. "Can we pick up Kiya"i said as Mike walked outside "Nope we are already late" Mike said "meanie" i said under my breath.

~at school~

Me and Aya ran out the car and hugged Kiya "Yall just saw me yesterday" "i know but we missed you girl" i said laughing. "Yall weird"Cohen said walking up to us "Says the one who hangs out with a bunch of girls" Aya said "well theres Jiggy"he said "Like i said. A bunch of girls" She said as Jiggy walked towards us. "Anyways who's buying lunch" "Kyla we just ate breakfast" Aya said "i know but just so we know now" "ok true" "ill buy it" Jiggy said "ight thats cool" i said as we walked to class. We had got our seduals online and i have a class with one of either two of the boys or one of the girls. I had homeroom with Cohen and Aya so we walked into class.

~thrid period~

I have thrid period with Jiggy and Mike which doesnt usually go well because its scince and the teacher doesnt ever teach so me and Jiggy just talk. I have a crush on Jiggy and only the girls know. I walked into class and sat next to Jiggy before Mike walked in and sat right behind us. "Ok class you guys can just talk" the teacher said. "Heyyy Jiggyyyyyy" i said looking at him. " Heyyyy Kylaaa" he said laughing causeing me to laugh too. "Anyways wanna come over after school" "sure i just have to beg Mike for an hour or two" i said looking towards Mike. "Yea thats true" Jiggy said.

~after school~

"Mike pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" i said "No Kyla" "please ill do the dishes for a week and clean the basement on sunday" "Fine but be home by 10:00 or ill take your laptop away" "YAY i said jumping up and down. I told jiggy and he said he would call me a uber but i told him that Mike was going to drop me off.

~outside of Jiggys house~

"Dont do anything bad Kyla" Mike said "hmm ill get pregnant watch porn and do drugs" "your still in the car i cal leave right now" "Im jokinggggg"i said as i got out the car a waved goodbye.

I got to Jiggys door and walked in because i aways come over alot it just takes alot of begging. "IM HOME" i yelled "hi Kyla" "hi Mom" i said making her laugh. I walked up to Jiggys room and sat on his bed waiting for him to get out the shower. When he got out the shower he came out the bathroom with just some shorts on. "You gonna put a shirt on" "nope" he said i just rolled my eyes and started messing around with his stuff. "Hey wanna play the game" "sureeeee if i can figure it out" i said making him laugh. I went over to Jiggy and he sat me on his lap. "Ok so this button.....

It was about 8:30 and i was going to take a shower. I turned the water on and put it to a nice temperature and started washing up. "JIGGY CAN YOU GET ME SOME SHAMPOO" "YEA ONE SEC" he yelled back. Soon enough he came in and gave me some shampoo. After i washed my hair i got out and put on the cloths jiggy gave me.

 After i washed my hair i got out and put on the cloths jiggy gave me

Before going to sit on his bed

Before going to sit on his bed. "Oh Mike called" "What does he wantttt" i said " He said that you can stay the night as long as you have a ride to school." "can you take me" "suree" he said as he went back to his game. "Can i playyy" i said but he didnt answer " Jigggyyyyyy" he still didnt answer so i went over and took his headphones off and sat on his lap. "What you need Kyla" "you didnt answer me i wanted to play the game"i said. "Sure here" he said handing me the controler and headphones. "Hello people" i said into the headphones "Kyla is that you" i heard Mike say "it sure is brother of mine" i said "anyways can you call me" "fine whatever" i said giving Jiggy the controler and headphones before going and calling Mike.
M=Mike
K=Kyla

K-What you want

M-you got a ride?

K-yes i do

M-ight and Mallys coming to bring you some clothes

K-okii

M- and tell Jiggy he can't sleep in the same bed as you

K-hmmmmmm i might. Might not

M- Kyla Lynn Chong

K-fine mr.i say government names.

M-ok bye goodnight

K-night

~call ends~

"Jiggy you gotta sleep on the floor" i said "but- nevermind" "yea dont even try Mike said it". A few minutes later i heard the door i knew it was Mally so i went and opened it "Well hello Malachi" i said bowing down to him "Wtf" he said laughing "Anyways heres your Clothes" he said handimg me a outfit. "Who chose this" "Aya did so if you get in trouble it wasnt me" he said walking back to his car. "Goodbye sir Malachi" i said as i waved to him. I went back upstairs to Jiggys room and sat my clothes on the couch. I was tired so i went to Jiggys bed and fell asleep.

A/n. Was this good???? Word count 1026