Chapter 30

Kyla's pov

"You know what. I'm gonna do it" I said sitting up and wiping my tears.

"You sure. What you say decides whether or not you still have a boyfriend and a best friend" Mike said. "I'm gonna do it. And like you said, I can always get a new one of both" "ok. Good luck" "thanks"

I got off his bed and walked into my room.

"AYA JIGGY COME IN MY ROOM" I yelled. They both came running in my room. "What's wrong" Jiggy said sitting on my bed. They both sat on my bed and I felt uncomfortable so I sat at my desk chair.

Jiggy gave me a confused look but I ignored it. "Ok....um, you cab just go ahead and say whatever you want but I already know " I said. "You know what" aya asked. "All I ask of you is dont play that fake shit. I saw you two fucking in her room." "Baby i-" jiggy said before I cut him off

"Dont. Its over, we're over " "but I won't do it again it was a accident I'm sorry" "once a cheater always a cheater"

"I-" "YOU DONT HAVE ANY EXCUSE JIGGY, MIKE TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU CHEAT ONCE ITS OVER. THATS IT"

He got up and left then Aya was giving me looks. "Don't fucking look at me like that" I said clearly pissed. "Dont give me an attitude bitch" she said. "Your the fucking bitch. I can't believe I actually trusted you" "of course you did. Your just a bitch who has no feelings for anyone but yourself " "shut the fuck up. I have feelings for a lot of people and your no longer one of them."

"Bitch you say it like I give a fuck" "oh you know you do. Your just mad I got all the attention and you never did" "your jealous that me and my brother have a better relationship then you and Mike" "thats cap"

"What's also cap, is that Mike wanted you. He only kept you because he felt bad that your parents died. He was just going to put you up for foster care but he didnt because he wanted to use you to get famous. And your parents never wanted you either in my opinion they should have had a abortion in the first place. I mean, this is what Mike told me"

After that...I threw the first punch. She punched me back then a fight broke out. She punched me in the nose and it started bleeding so I punched her in the face. As I was about to punch her stoumah I was pulled away and so was she.

I saw it was Mike who pulled me away and I hid my face in his arms as I hugged him tighter then ever.

I didn't want anything she said to be true but I kept thinking it was.

"Can someone please explain what's happening" Mally said as he was holding Aya back.

Mike explained to him what she did then mike pulled me into the hall.

"Kyla are you serious. You didnt have to fight her" he said. "After what she said to me i had all rights to do what I did" "what did she say" "she said that you never actually wanted me here and that I shouldn't have been born. She said that you didnt give me to foster care because you thought I was a way you could get money. And she said that you told her that"

"You know thats not true. She was trying to get in your head, and she did. She wanted you to throw the first punch so now she can be the victim" "sorry" I whispered.

"Its ok. Just go clean yourself up. Some people are coming over" "who" "well someone reported us to CPS because one, you dont log into your classes, and two, I guess we are always yelling in a scary way. So clean up so the DONT take you away from mere because I simply cannot live without you".

" ok" I said before going to my bathroom and taking a quick shower. I got dressed

 I got dressed

The. Went back downstairs to see a lady

"Hello you must be Kyla" she said putting her hand out for me to shake it. Instead I just went and sat next to Mike. "Dont be rude" he whispered to me.

"Well...um ok, I just have to do a quick look around the house then I'll leave." She said "ok, where do you wanna start" Mike asked. "We can start in the bedrooms"

We all went upstairs and she started in Mikes room. She looked around like under his bed and in the blanket stuff like that
Before going to Mallys room. The only thing she found was a few pill bottles but he explained what they were for so she left it alone.

She didnt really go through Jiggys room Since he doesnt live here but she still looked around a bit. The whole time she was looking Jiggy looked really nervous but I didnt really care.

Once we left his room she went to Ayas room and didn't find anything so she went to mine.

"Is that blood" she asked looking at the floor. "I had a bloody nose and forgot to clean it up" I said. She seemed skeptical but brushed it off.

When she finished the rooms she checked the kitchen and the rest of the house before leaving.

"Aya go to your room" Mally said. "What why" she said. "Hmm I dont know, maybe because you had sex with Jiggy. Or because you did it KNOWING that he is Kykas boyfriend. But who knows, it could just be because I told you so"

"I wish I didnt fucking live here" she. Said before going upstairs and slamming her door.

"Sorry Kyla" Mally said"And jiggy imma need you to pack your stuff and leave" Mike said. "Fuck all y'all. And Kyla I never truly wanted to date you, I only did to get closer to Aya" Jiggy said getting up but Mike also stood up and looked him in the eyes. "What did you say" "I said. I. Never. Truly. Liked. Her. I. Only.wanted. Aya"

Mike then punches him in the face and Jiggy punches back. And yes this led to two fights in one day.......

Not proofread