Chapter 8

Two weeks later

Kylas pov

Ever since Jiggy yelled at me he hasn't texted or anything and not talking to him is destroying my mental heath. I havent been able to sleep, i havent been leaving my room, and i haven't been eating which is weird enough for me and you might think im over reacting but im never really sad and when i am sad im sad on another level. Anyways i got out of bed because i didnt get to sleep last night at all. And i got dressed.

 And i got dressed

And just some all black jordans^

And went downstairs. "Still no sorry" Mally asked as i sat on the couch. I really didnt wanna talk so i just shook my head no. "Sorry about that" he said. i wasnt hungry so i didnt eat anything.

~in the car~

Mike was trying to cheer me up on the way to school by putting on my favorite song but it didnt work. I really wanted to sing it but my heart wouldnt let me.

~in hell- i mean school~

I got out the car and walked over to the boys. I usually stood between Jiggy and Kobe but today i stood between Mike and Derek. "You guys her about the history teacher" Kobe said "nope" Mike said "well he got mad and threw a textbook at someone and nows hes in prison." i got kinda bored of lisening to the boys so i just went to class early.

The bell rang and i saw Cohen walk through the door and he sat next to me. "Hey are you ok you've been acting weird lately" he said "y-yea im good" then the teacher came in and class started.

~third period~

I walked into class and i was late so the only seat available was next to Jiggy. I sighed before going and sitting down.

Jiggys pov

I know i shouldn't have yelled at Kyla. And trust me I wanna apologize but i dont know how. I know shes sensitive when it comes to some things and yelling is one of them. She really hates being yelled at. I know i need to apologize soon though.

Kylas pov

The teacher said that we could just talk and i usually just talk to Jiggy but im not talking to him until he apologizes. Hes just on his phone so i feel like he could care less.

Mikes pov

I look infront of me and Kyla and Jiggy still aren't talking. I cant really tell Jiggy to say sorry because its not my place to be in thier business but if it get to far ill step in but for now imma just mind my business. I got a notification from my phone so i looked to see what it was and it was jiggy texting me.

Jigster=jiggy
Fater=Mike

Jigster
Please help she wont talk to me.

Father
Im sorry but theres not much i can do

Jigster
I understand what you mean but idk what to do

Father
Maybe ✨apologize✨

Jigster
I was going to last night but my phone died and then i was going to this morning but she already seem pissed enough

Father
Ok if it gets to far ill step in but right now as her brother i cant force her to talk to you.

Jigster
Wym by to far

Father
Well i dont wanna say much but she hasn't been as happy as usual Or eating so you need to apologize before she takes it to far. Shes not a person to just forget but she will forgive

Jigster
Wait she hasn't been eating? And i know i should apologize i just dont know how.

Father
Just be stright up wit it. She will forgive you and i know that for a fact but she might use this in the future against you for whatever reason so be careful with it.

Jigster
Ok imma apologize after school so can i come over

Father
Yea sure but the door better be open

Jigster
Yea yea whatever

~end~

Jiggys pov

I know how im going to apologize kinda but i really dont know about it. Because Mike said she might use this against me in the future and i dont really know what he means by that but thats besides the point. He also said she wasnt eating either and thats something i never though Kyla would do but i guess i must have really hurt her.

A/n. Ill post tomorrow because im really tired. Goodnight or morning or afternoon or whatever. Bye bye now.