Chapter 15

Mikes pov

I woke up and i knew today was the day i was going to confess my love for Vallyk. Not gonna lie i am scared but if i dont ask then how will i know if he likes me back.

I got dressed and went and made breakfast.

When it got done Kyla still wasnt up which is odd. I went up to her room and she wasnt there so i went to Jiggys room and she was all cuddled up to him.

"Wake up love birds" i said a little annoyed. "Mike go awayyy" Kyla said throwing a pillow at me "Rude" i threw it back at her and went downstairs.

After about half and hour Kyla came down wearing this

"What are you wearing" i asked her "Clothes duuhhh" "doesnt look like it" then Jiggy came downstairs and looked at her then looked at me in a "what did i miss" look I shrugged my shoulders then he looked back at her

"Wait- did i miss something" he said. "I dont know she came down here in that" i said. He went over to her and put his hoodie on her.

"Better" i said "i agree" Jiggy said and Kyla just sat down making a pouty face

~time skip~

I was at the park waiting for Vallyk then i heard someone yell my name.

I turned around to see Vallyk running towards me. He came and sat next to me. "Ok i have somthing important to ask you"I said. "Well what is it" he said. "Vallyk you make me Super happy and make me feel more loved. You are one of the most important people in my life and if anything were to happen to you i might just loose myself. What im trying to say is i Like you Vallyk. Not as a friend but more than that so will you make me happier than i already am and be my boyfriend?" a tear ran down his cheek as he nodded "Yes" he kissed me on the lips and i kissed back.

He pulled away before saying "ive liked you for so long now" "really" "yep" he blushed because a awkward silence happend.

I laughed a little causing us both to break out laughing. We got up and said our goodbyes and went home.

~at home~

I went inside and Kyla and Jiggy were cuddling on the couch watch a movie while eating Goldfish. I felt like bothering them so i went and jumped inbetween them. "Soo what we watching" i said "MICHAEL GET YO ASS UP" Kyla yelled making me laugh and getup. I went up to my room and cleaned out my closet because that boy was messy.

When i got done i cleaned my bathroom and my room. Then i went back downstairs and just watched the movie Jiggy and Kyla were watching.

A/n" if you want better chapters give me ideas. Until i get a idea i wont be posting on this story sorry. I will be posting on my other storys though.